Business re-brand?

I "went it alone" and although I like the look of my site, I am having to work on the content still. I guess, if you have the cash behind you, engage with a knowledgeable web designer who will be able to help you understand who you want to reach out to and then get that message across.

Lots of help here, thanks guys! My husband is looking to start out on his own as although extremely talented in design and had lots of work from small companies who have been extremely happy with his work, the fact that he hasn't got any certified qualifications has held him back when applying for design work vacancies. I don't see why it is important really, he had lots of potential employers interested when viewing his work but when he says he is self taught/hasn't got a degree he then just seems to get knocked back!

Thanks again

Sam

In my view spend big and do it properly or spend nowt and do it yourself. We paid £200 for a series of crap logos with one company and £450 to another - the best they came up with bizzarly a rip off of the Chicago town pizzas logo!!!

Our logo and brand was created by mistake. We were printing some 3D Printed Fripp Design and Research logos on one of our 3D Printers and the print head failed, introducing two white stripes. It looked so good (like sun rays) that we decided to keep that as our design :)