Murder of Reema Ramzan

Does anyone know what's happened on Herries road, Just come past and there is loads of police and ambulances at the nursing home

Hi,

Anyone know why Herries Road is closed off? My partner just called to say police were redirecting traffic, does anyone know if the road is open at the bottom of Herries Road near the Forty Foot turn off? Thanks:)

Hi people,

Anyone got any idea whats happened on Herries Road? its taped off so must be bad. I know I heard alot of sirens earlier

Road blocked from taynham road to end of flats serious incident has occured in the block of flats crime scene team are there no access even to pedestrians

Road blocked from taynham road to end of flats serious incident has occured in the block of flats crime scene team are there no access even to pedestrians

Oh no :( I know a couple of residents it the flats x

Just been told a serious incident has happened at the flats there crime scene officers are there

When you say flats do you mean Herries Lodge?? Hope people are ok

Mods please merge all herries road threads

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 17:50 ----------

Theres herries lodge and then the older elderly home and flats its the flats where the incident occurred

When you say flats do you mean Herries Lodge?? Hope people are ok

Im on about the maisonettes just below nursing home :)

We live just off Herries. Had a walk down. Theres 7 police cars and a paramedic there. Lots of police action but they aint saying anything. The road is still closed off. Theres all sorts driving past our house now!! Its like the M1!!! LOL Quite scary if it is a major crime scene so close to home!

One resident that lives in the flats told me that theres been a murder but im not sure how true that is

I've been told 2 people are suppose to of been shot whether its true or not i don't know