Sheffield Bankers FC - Adult & over 35 football

hello i am 19 years old and i want to join the team could you please text me the details on 07749844402

---------- Post added 04-04-2014 at 16:01 ----------

please text me on 07449844402 thank you

still looking for players, could particularly do with adding another goal keeper if there is one looking for a club.

Edited by kev 1982

For anyone looking for a team, just wanted to say that we are no training as a club right throughout the summer, 7pm at Goodwin. This is whole club so will be a mixture of all the clubs players, Fairplay div3 up to County Senior.

Hi Kev, I'm looking to come and train, please text me if places are available

Rob 07963229367

thanks

Hi mate, thanks for getting in touch, did you get my text? am actually back at training this week so feel free to drop down and will get you introduced and involved etc.

cheers.

7pm Goodwin Sports centre, that applies to anyone else that is interested. Got a couple of friendlies coming up in the next few weeks so a great time for new players.

Cracking club, very sad to have to leave. Excellent set up

Sheffield Bankers FC training on Tuesday evening 7pm at Goodwin, despite being the summer this continues to attract over 30 players each week, with representation from all teams (over 35s, 1st,2nd and 3rds) so can easily plug new players into a standard they feel comfortable playing at.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone that is looking for a team, regardless of if you are returning to the game, an old experienced head, or looking for play for a new team or playing full side football for the first time.

The club management has a significant amount of experience with adult football and so we feel we can offer anyone the level they want.

Still looking for anyone after a team, squads are really taking shape now but would love to hear from Keepers or Centre Backs in particularly, although everyone is welcome and can be accommodated.

---------- Post added 05-07-2014 at 14:47 ----------

Hi all, pre season training proper starts this Tuesday 6.30pm-8pm, with a club friendly (mixture of all the clubs sides) on Saturday at 3pm.

New Season is underway, but we never turn players away from training. Would especially like to hear from anyone interested in over 35's football, the over 35 team beat the reserves and 3rd team in recent pre season friendlies, so shows what a good standard of football the league can be.

---------- Post added 06-09-2014 at 22:25 ----------

Will be really keen to hear from anyone looking for a team, over 35s in particular, 1st and 3rds made good starts to the season but still looking for some additions for the reserves squad.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/sheffieldbankers/

Bankers have enjoyed strong starts to the season for it's squad but are still looking for quality players capable of helping push the club on. The clubs 4 teams train and play centrally to the City, so are ideal for students or those new to the City.

Contact for more details.

Bit of a bump.

Sheffield Bankers have the 4 Saturday teams and also hold occasional Sunday morning friendlies to allow players to drop into an XI-a-side environment with little pressure. The set up of the club really is geared towards progression in the right way and there are opportunities for all levels of players.

If you are looking for a team, pm me or Kev, we can direct you to the appropriate place. We train Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

hi

I'm currently looking for a team to join and was hoping i could try out for this one

my phone number is - 07943 587030

thanks