Sheffield Bankers FC - Adult & over 35 football

Jason - have passed your details on but the lad involved is on holiday I think so apologises if you have heard nothing.

Deash, what tier/step is the humber prem? will PM you my number through now.

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 10:42 ----------

Sheffield Bankers Pre Season training will begin Tuesday 30th at Bole Hill Park 7pm - 8.20pm,on the pitch next to the BMX track, Parking is on Bole Hill Road although you can walk down to it from the top level of the park.

Sessions will be predominantly ball work, and no one will be on trial so don't worry about trying to impress or being out of shape. Plenty of time to help people that have been out the game for a while or give everyone opportunities in friendlies.

Edited by kev 1982

Jason - have passed your details on but the lad involved is on holiday I think so apologises if you have heard nothing.

Deash, what tier/step is the humber prem? will PM you my number through now.

one step below northern counties i think, 11th tier

Hi mate am interested in joining the team or come for training to prove my self i play in imperial sunday league premier div i am both footed i cant play striker and right wing and left wing

Hi Abdi, certainly get yourself down then if you can, Tuesday 7pm at bole hill park, once we have had a look at you we can get you some friendlies with one of the sides. Regardless of where people start there is always opportunities for progression.

---------- Post added 30-07-2013 at 17:10 ----------

We have games this Saturday at King edwards school, the SDFPL side kick off at 10.30 and the reserves at 1pm and then off to our new team sponsored pub up crookes, so a good chance for anyone looking for a team to come sample the football and see what we are about as a club.

hello Kev

Looking to join over 35's - massively out of shape but motivated and been a decent defensive player in the Meadowhall Sunday leagues previously.

Can't PM you until I've posted 5 times apparently.

Can you pass on my number 07702 965155

Thanks

Steve

Hey up kev, sorry I've not been to training for a few weeks, I went on holiday and then went and sprained my ankle when I got back!

Fully recovered now though and should be able to make Tuesday night, is it still at the same place as last time? On the artificial pitch behind collegiate crescent?

Looking forwards to getting back as I really enjoyed the last session even though I was the worst player on the pitch!

Hi Tinsworth, we have moved for the time being due. For August we are at Bole Hill park, 7pm-8.30pm. Will be back at collegiate from September.

Hi Tinsworth, we have moved for the time being due. For August we are at Bole Hill park, 7pm-8.30pm. Will be back at collegiate from September.

Where abouts is bole hill park mate?

---------- Post added 06-08-2013 at 22:19 ----------

I turned up at bole hill park at crookes at 7pm and I couldn't find you guys, was it defo on?

Hi mate, sorry only just seen this. Yeah it was on! had about 20 lads there. Its down on the pitch next to the BMX track? what part of the park were you in?

Hi mate, sorry only just seen this. Yeah it was on! had about 20 lads there. Its down on the pitch next to the BMX track? what part of the park were you in?

I went into the entrance where the concrete football pitch is, not familiar with the park so had no idea where it was..

not sure where that is. Have a look at the park on Google maps and find the BMX track, the pitch is next to that.

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 14:59 ----------

Pre season is going extremely well and all sides are looking very competitive, however the 3rd team are currently still looking for an experienced keeper. Saturday morning kick offs and with the chance of progression to the other sides if desired.

Hi Kev,

Are you still looking for players? (I realise i'm a bit late here, sorry!)