Junior Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 13/14 Season.

thorncliffe under 11s need new players to strengthen for the new season

training tuesday and saturday at thorncliffe playing fields if interested contact rob on

Stocksbridge park steels u10s are requiring players for the forthcoming season.. Please contact Phil on 07939647236 for details

Ecclesfield red rose under 13s season 2013/14

still require a centre forward for the coming season .

we play in C division .If you would like to come for a trail then please contact me its worth a go .

mick 07921664980.

U16 team playing in Division B of the SDJSL is looking for one or two more quality players.

NORTON LEES JUNIORS FC U16'S

Training on Wednesdays evenings and Saturday mornings.

Specifically looking at the midfield & the forward line.

Please contact Chris on 07737 133030

NORTON LEES JUNIORS FC U16's playing in Division B of the SDJSL are looking for one or two more quality players.

Training on Wednesdays evenings and Saturday mornings, and specifically looking at the midfield & the forward line.

Please contact Chris on 07737 133030

Ecclesfield red rose under 13s season 2013/14

still require a centre forward for the coming season .

we play in C division .If you would like to come for a trail then please contact me its worth a go .

mick 07921664980.

Is it just a CF you are wanting? Do you need any other positions?

LADIES FOOTBALL PLAYERS WANTED!!! - OPEN AGE

New Bohemians LFC are looking for players to join our football team, all ages and abilities welcome!!

More specifically looking for experience players to join our 1st team as we have been promoted into the Sheffield and Hallamshire Division 1 this season. Also, looking for players of all abilities to come training and join out Reserve side.

Training on Tuesday nights at 7pm and play on Sundays at 2pm

Please either email [email protected] or ring/txt Nicola on 07974916779 if you are interested or just have any general questions

woodhouse u13s for the season 2013 2014 would like some friendly games during july and august we are a division f team so we would like to play teams from around this league but not in the same league

under 11 players wanted to strengthen for next year

training on thorncliffe playing fieldTuesday at 6.30 and Saturday at 10.30 if interested contact rob on 074460622 86

---------- Post added 15-06-2013 at 15:25 ----------

Tuesday at 6 not 6.30

We are currently looking for players for next season in all areas. We promote the values which include enjoyment and friendships and much more, with sport included. Both coaches are qualified level One and the club is charter standard.

Please contact: -

Steve 07971 157133

Email: - [email protected]

Hi, took my son to an excellent training and trials session with chesterfield fc junior blues under 10s it was really well done with fantastic coaches. Unfortunately they do not have enough players in that age group to start a team at the moment, so I thought I would put the word out that if there are any decent players ( that live the south of sheffield) it would be a fantastic opportunity to play for and be coached by a well renounded professional club .x

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 16:21 ----------

If anyone wants details just let me know x

Aston Swallowest under 18s require players in all positions.We will be playing in the DB sports u18s division 2 next season.

Contact Darren 07712573415