Who's The Best Batman?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Best Batman?

• Adam West
    • Michael Keaton
    • Val Kilmer
    • George Clooney
    • Christian Bale

My vote is for Adam West. He is the best Batman.

Adam West was brilliant when your a six year old watching him, Keaton was excellent (possibly best), but Bale took him to a new level of dark and moody.

Edited by Bypassblade

No doubt about it, it's got to be Adam West. Gosh that's a long time ago.

One of the best Adam West lines in Batman was when they walked into a bar all caped up and Batman said to Robin, try not to look to conspicuous. :hihi: and Batman running up and down a pier with a bomb, and encountered different obstacles like a woman with a pram and ducks in water, and said some days you just can't get rid of a bomb. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Adam West was brilliant when your a six year old watching him, Keaton was excellent (possibly best), but Bale took him to a new level of dark and moody.

There was a huge uproar from die hard Batman fans when he was announced as the guy to take BM to the big screen.

I won't go as far as to say he was excellent- I think he did well given his real talent was comedy.

Do agree about Bale- think he took it toward the right step and made Batman more aggressive; not one who smiles or shares a joke with his friends!

Looks like George Clooney hit a bum note then.

Val Kilmer was on par with Christian Bale in my view, very understated and what the role needs.

Michael Keaton was a perfect mix of serious acting prowess and comedy timing.

Looks like George Clooney hit a bum note then.

Val Kilmer was on par with Christian Bale in my view, very understated and what the role needs.

Michael Keaton was a perfect mix of serious acting prowess and comedy timing.

While Kilmer was not bad, his best role was Doc Holliday in Tombstone, truly brilliant.

Hands down the best Batman has to be Christian Bale..George Clooney was an insult to Batman. Pity I can't show that he has received zero votes in this 1.

Christian Bale

Although Adam West will always have a special place in my heart