Lee Rigby's regiment tells EDL where to go.

any info on activities in city centre today?, all other threads have been deleted, for some reason.

Get yourself on twitter.

I rather dont listen and dont take in any of thos bull crap to brain wash dumb people

Ignore them, you can't educate pork, had are all Muslim extremist but they'll back them. Brain washed freaks

I dont see christians on the streets cutting people up in the name of their religion.

You see Glamrocker, that's part of the problem..many Muslims in the Middle East do in terms of carpet bombs and drone attacks on their towns and villages from the West, I'm sure it wasn't lost on many of them when Bush & Blair had a cosy 'pray in' at Camp David before launching their offensive.

What would be your perspective on Islam if Sheffield routinely came under attack by the Taliban who described your dead children as 'collateral damage'?

Incidentally, Im not proposing this as an excuse..just having a look at it from the other point of view.

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 12:24 ----------

Since it was created!! I hope thousands of edl supporters turn up for what is freedom of speach, I don't see many Muslims coming having gatherings condemning them murdering scum from London!!!!!

There is none so blind as those who will not see.

Back on topic please

any info on activities in city centre today?, all other threads have been deleted, for some reason.

Yeah, the div at the front of their marchettte is holding the union flag back to front.

Can someone explain to me the difference between the front of the union flag and the back of it which is the front and which is the back? i know the difference when it is upside down no problem with that.

The broad white diagonal should be on the left at the top as you look at a union flag. :)

Since it was created!! I hope thousands of edl supporters turn up for what is freedom of speach, I don't see many Muslims coming having gatherings condemning them murdering scum from London!!!!!

Here you go.

I dont see christians on the streets cutting people up in the name of their religion.

How about bombing the police? Would that be good enough for you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-22685498

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 18:53 ----------

A UKIP supporter describes Lee Rigby's family as idiots;

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/2741/ukip-activists-sick-attack-on-grieving-family

The broad white diagonal should be on the left at the top as you look at a union flag. :)

OH come on gimmi a break, think abart it