Lee Rigby's regiment tells EDL where to go.

I would say that the quote in the OP is saying, when you go to the marches protests don't make it obvious your a squaddie so to keep the governments line as neutral.

I would say that muslims have not taken responsibility for the action and as such are in denial. Working people are straining at the front line pressure to remain calm whilst the hierarchy sit isolated from the truth in their detached country houses.

I reckon people have had enough of being taken for a ride.

I disagree,Muslims are not in denial its the idiots that continually ,in spite of hard evidence , bend over backwards to defend what is a out of touch evil religion and keep bleating on about the "minority"the same people would probably cross the road in fear if a gang of muslims were walking towards them.

I wonder how many young Asians have the murderers speech video on their phones I know quite a few had the beheadings videos on a few years ago.

Edited by Glamrocker

Since when as islam been an evil religion?

It certainly isnt "The Religion of Peace"

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 11:06 ----------

Ive said before ignore the wishy washy minority religion you see in this country ,look at the evidence of their actions in the hotbeds of Islam, thats the true picture of Islam

It certainly isnt "The Religion of Peace"

you meen like the bible an eye for an eye

So soldiers are muppets and not hero's then

You're trying to shift the responsibility again.

Who did you vote for the in election before we invaded Iraq?

you meen like the bible an eye for an eye

I dont see christians on the streets cutting people up in the name of their religion.

The religion is based round a man that used violent conquest, genocide and fear to dominate the region in which it expanded, it's continued its expansion through war and conflict since its inception so is the opposite of a region of peace.

You're trying to shift the responsibility again.

Who did you vote for the in election before we invaded Iraq?

BNP as i can see UK is going to have massive immirgration problems years ago

i am not getting into a discussion about religion, except to say if there was no religion, listen to imagine, thats my take on all of them.

i am not getting into a discussion about religion, except to say if there was no religion, listen to imagine, thats my take on all of them.

I rather dont listen and dont take in any of thos bull crap to brain wash dumb people

any info on activities in city centre today?, all other threads have been deleted, for some reason.

Since it was created!! I hope thousands of edl supporters turn up for what is freedom of speach, I don't see many Muslims coming having gatherings condemning them murdering scum from London!!!!!

Edited by colin conker