Pagehall more like skip town

Agree 100%, the point i was making was about the number of these people out 24 hours a day, the point above about landlords taking there properties of the market is the only way.

I think there is some new laws coming out about who the landlords can rent to.

I have reported 3 Asian landlords houses for having about 15 people (4 families) living in them so all us Pakistani's/ Indians are not part of the problem but the landlords are not aware that loads of people will be living in their houses.

I thought you maybe reading this thread, who are the Asian"s if they are not Pakistani's/ Indians ?

I think there is some new laws coming out about who the landlords can rent to.

The council are trying to put the problem onto the landlords toes. Why don't the police move on the 20+ people always outside the bookies as they have a dispersal order in place?

When I queried this I was told that they were not "acting " in an intimidating way!

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 21:46 ----------

I thought you maybe reading this thread, who are the Asian"s if they are not Pakistani's/ Indians ?

Pakistanis, I put Asians as that is how we are described most of the time when discussing Page Hall.

Try again, but in comprehensible English this time:hihi:

Pakistanis, I put Asians as that is how we are described most of the time when discussing Page Hall.

Then it is them that want sorting out first, if it can be done that is.

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 21:50 ----------

Try reading the thread

What are you talking about when you say 'nobody els has a problem'? Presumably you 'nobody else' but a problem with what?

Aww hun, you getting upset.

Its a mystery why all the men wear track suits and the women have pot bellies...

It's a fashion thing. If you don't get it, you ain't got it:)

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 21:53 ----------

Aww hun, you getting upset.

No not upset, just enjoy toying with oinks!

Then it is them that want sorting out first, if it can be done that is.

They are not the problem, if someone signs a tenancy as a couple with 2 kids and than it transpires that more people live there they say that they are visitors visiting although I agree that some of the landlords don't care but not all of them.

They are not the problem, if someone signs a tenancy as a couple with 2 kids and than it transpires that more people live there they say that they are visitors visiting although I agree that some of the landlords don't care but not all of them.

I take your point,but it still want sorting out because that is one of the causes of the problems down there, and the problem with the landlords is the same in Darnall

i work ect but when u get home and have to listern to them shouting upand down the street to all hours with that crappy music it gets to much. They have no respect and people have had enough

Having to listen to loud music is enough to drive you insane. Like you rightly said a lot of people now have no respect for others and they need sorting out.

It is definitely not Asians who are ruining the place. Pakistanis are of the cleanest people you will ever meet. Their house is generally spotless. I should know, I am married to a Pakistani and have been in enough houses to notice that they are very home proud.

However, I always find it sad as a Muslim when I see other Muslims throwing their rubbish on the road and not the bins. It is a lack of respect and they will get punishment in the hereafter for that.

Mass immigration is putting a huge strain on this country I believe, and it's nothing to with being racist, or xenophobic, but purely a matter of there aren't enough facilities and infrastructure to go round. Sadly New Labour and SCC saw fit to open the doors to unlimited numbers of immigrants, and I fear things will come to a possibly violent head, in the not too distant future as a result.

I agree with your comments. The government have now let too many people into this country.

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 22:52 ----------

The area is occupied by Predominantly one race. Thats obvious. Thats not racist. In areas where its mainly that race the area is never kept nice as far as looks go. You cant argue with fact. Again, thats not racist. Its just how it is.

Good point raised and I agree, Bradford looks the same in certain areas and who predominantly lives their I wonder!!! mmmm

Edited by Trev38