Pagehall more like skip town

We have lived on Willoughby st for 8 yrs along with all nationalities,most have now moved out. I would move tomorrow if I could.On a nice day all you hear is music blaring out,people shouting to each other kids screaming.Children not at school because the schools are full.Twice we have nearly knocked a small child down because they have run out between parked cars.We have seen men and women using the woods as a toilet.

What gets me is there was an asian person on S/F i think last week complaining about the Easton Europeans, Now can i say this to him i believe you are indian, it is some of indian and indian decent who are letting out there properties to these people and could not care less how many are sleeping in these houses i would guess they are doing what the indian and Pakistanis did when they first came here is the house is that full that some sleep in the day when they get up some other person gets straight in that bed hence a 24hour presence on the street get that sorted first and sort the greedy landlords out as a priority.

Some punctuation would help to clarify your point. As it is it's hard to make head or tail of what you're trying to say.

What gets me is there was an asian person on S/F i think last week complaining about the Easton Europeans, Now can i say this to him i believe you are indian, it is some of indian and indian decent who are letting out there properties to these people and could not care less how many are sleeping in these houses i would guess they are doing what the indian and Pakistanis did when they first came here is the house is that full that some sleep in the day when they get up some other person gets straight in that bed hence a 24hour presence on the street get that sorted first and sort the greedy landlords out as a priority.

Wasn`t that ali hussein

Yes but the Asian people who first came here all those years ago came to work they did all the shifts at the steel works hence the 24 hour bed warming. the lot that are here now dont work just hang around the streets sticking the fat bellies out,witch by the way is a sign to them that having a fat belly means they are doing well.

Some punctuation would help to clarify your point. As it is it's hard to make head or tail of what you're trying to say.

You are not easton european are you?

Pagehall is a right tip there is crap all over the roads the local slovac scrubbers hanging on every corner like tramps spitting. How would anyone want to live in an area like that. I went to my house on Popple st there was kids playing in the road while the parents watched and just looked at up rubbish on the roads thought i was in the slums. You go on to Robey St and on the front where the shops are all the scrubbers are out making the place look like a S**t tip everyone i know wants to leave the area i am gona rent my house out but not to any or the immergrants.

I know where you are coming from Jediwarrior, my family live on Page Hall Road since 1980's and I agree that the recent arrivals have trashed the place.

I attend the monthly meetings and am putting forward some ideas as the way things are going it is going to end up kicking off down there as loads of long term residents have had enough.

Most landlords I know are taking their rental houses off the market when current tenancies run out as they have also been approached by long term residents not happy about the situation.

I think the selective licencing scheme consideration has woken a few landlords up to what their greed is causing.

You are not easton european are you?

No. What makes you think that?

Yes but the Asian people who first came here all those years ago came to work they did all the shifts at the steel works hence the 24 hour bed warming. the lot that are here now dont work just hang around the streets sticking the fat bellies out,witch by the way is a sign to them that having a fat belly means they are doing well.

Agree 100%, the point i was making was about the number of these people out 24 hours a day, the point above about landlords taking there properties of the market is the only way.

I'm confused now. Is this 'race' that keeps being alluded to 'Slovac' or 'Asian' or just generally 'non-white/British'?

What do you think the main nationality of page hall is? Pakistani? Indian? Etc.....

No. What makes you think that?

doesn't seem anybody els has a problem.

I have reported 3 Asian landlords houses for having about 15 people (4 families) living in them so all us Pakistani's/ Indians are not part of the problem but the landlords are not aware that loads of people will be living in their houses.

doesn't seem anybody els has a problem.

What are you talking about when you say 'nobody els has a problem'? Presumably you 'nobody else' but a problem with what?