Pagehall more like skip town

I have had people coming here from other parts of Sheffield and they say Isn't it awful round here.I wouldn't live here if you paid me.It makes you ashamed to tell people where you live,I would love to know how much has been spent round here on rubbish collecting,road sweeping and policing, ect.

I have been to your house lyndyloo I bought a tent from you ,You have a lovely house and garden,it must be depressing and heartbreaking for you to have this around you.

It is my worst nightmare you must have to live it to know what it is like.

really???? there weren't any "slovacs" in the area when i went to view a house on popple street about 6 years ago and it was still a crap area then! Rubbish was all over the place, people hanging on street corners and the whole area looked run down.

This is true, and something I mentioned on the other Page Hall thread was that the area had a problem with litter and general untidiness well before the Eastern Europeans arrived :|

However, since the Eastern Europeans moved in, the problem has got noticeably worse (if you can believe that) and as for them urinating in the streets... yes, I have seen Slovakian adults doing that without a trace of shame.

Now, if I was being overly cynical, I could ask why the Asian community are only doing something NOW instead of tidying up their own areas ten years ago, but...

I suppose what's important now is that the Asian community does something about it, rather than scapegoating the Slovakians for all of Page Hall's problems.

its disgusting seeing them uranating and s*****ng in the street or the woods and the smell coming from the houses is horrid and the damage they cause to properties is horrendous. You complain to the council and there not bothered only other week they had thrown out TV`S settee`s carpets rubbish you name it it was there. But the council let them do it so nothin will change. Whats worse is that half the people own a car and dont have a licence or insurance as some people have found out. That lot get away with what every they want:rant:

Hi

The comments made in this thread seem to be similar to a precious thread that I raised.

I've been on BBC Sheffield and going on again on Sunday around 7pm.

I think with nearly 2696 views of this post it should be copied and sent by email to the local councillors

Ibrar.Hussain@sheffield.gov.uk

talib.hussain@sheffield.gov.uk

jackie.drayton@sheffield.gov.uk

alanslaw@sky.com

Lord Mayor john.campbell@sheffield.gov.uk

If somebody could figure out how to send a copy of this post attached to an email or send them a link would be helpful. The more people the better who complain to them would be helpful. Raise it with local councillors that's what they their for.

There is a meeting on 6th June at Pakistani Advice Centre. I have encouraged all the councillors to attend who represent the local area. I will be sending a copy of their post to all the councillors. Hopefully they will turn up to be meeting on the 6th June at 6pm.

See you all there.

Please email them your thoughts.

they wont turn up we done that before in asking them to come and either they dont or they just not bothered he is more bothered about unison money at the NHG and what to get people striking on

---------- Post added 31-05-2013 at 19:42 ----------

John cambell is a waste of time and wouldnt waste my time contacting him i have had a few meetings with him in the past

Edited by jediwarrior

drive through there every weekday, today there was loads hanging around in the street think it was the weather that brought them all out

i agree its def a dump, have seen kids throwing litter on the floor just dont give a s**t

they wont turn up we done that before in asking them to come and either they dont or they just not bothered he is more bothered about unison money at the NHG and what to get people striking on

---------- Post added 31-05-2013 at 19:42 ----------

John cambell is a waste of time and wouldnt waste my time contacting him i have had a few meetings with him in the past

I know him personally and your right he used to live on hucklow road with his sister Pauline, he was a nasty piece of work when I knew him............x

Edited by sand_dollars

Hi

The comments made in this thread seem to be similar to a precious thread that I raised.

I think with nearly 2696 views of this post it should be copied and sent by email to the local councillors

alanslaw@sky.com

If somebody could figure out how to send a copy of this post attached to an email or send them a link would be helpful. The more people the better who complain to them would be helpful. Raise it with local councillors that's what they their for.

There is a meeting on 6th June at Pakistani Advice Centre. I have encouraged all the councillors to attend who represent the local area. I will be sending a copy of their post to all the councillors. Hopefully they will turn up to be meeting on the 6th June at 6pm.

See you all there.

Sorry Ali, but I think that the Lord Mayor is Councillor Vickie Priestley, 117th Lord Mayor of the City of Sheffield

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-city-council/roles-who/lord-mayor.html

I was brought up on whiteways mom and dad still live there .its a shame because it was a good place to be brought up....footie on earl marshall school .old mans shed . now these scroungers are all over whiteways ..I moved away but my parents wont sell because of the memories. I took my dad for is hair cutting at airport because he cant walk .i watched my car like a hawk ..I do feel for people who live there

I was brought up on whiteways mom and dad still live there .its a shame because it was a good place to be brought up....footie on earl marshall school .old mans shed . now these scroungers are all over whiteways ..I moved away but my parents wont sell because of the memories. I took my dad for is hair cutting at airport because he cant walk .i watched my car like a hawk ..I do feel for people who live there

I lived in the area till 87 and that was the best move I ever made but I do feel for the people who are stuck there and have no hope of move due to the state of the area ............x

I did a job about a year ago for a friend on popple street .

Next doors (non english speaking)Lithuanian gentleman helped himself to my flask of tea , I saw him through the window take it from the top of my van ,I'd left it there for like 2minutes ... When confronted his (English speaking child) presumably he had learnt our language over here free of charge of cause ... told me his father had taken it to show his wife that he wanted one like that for himself , good comeback I thought ..

Then why was it empty and in a plastic bag in your house you thieving scumbag . :loopy:

Hi

alanslaw@sky.com

See you all there.

Hi.

I have already emailed this link to them, including Alison Rayner, the Council representative for North East Sheffield. As always with issues in Page Hall, of which I have sent many emails, I have only received a reply from Ibrar.... a decent bloke, Jackie Drayton is a waste of time: I have only seen her at a meeting when David Blunkett turned up.... Sycophant!!

The next meeting for the Page Hall area is on Thursday 6th June at 6pm at the PAK Centre on Page Hall Road. I urge anyway interested in improving the area to attend. Apathy has no say!!