New parking signs up on Stannington Road

Have you seen the new restrictive parking signs up on stannnington road same as last ones to confuse you but date is 30th may for 10 days looks exactily like the old signs so could confuse you into believing they are the old signs still there beware

I saw amey peeling original date off the signs and putting a new one on. I know its above board but unfair if u only read original date and don't re check them.

Why for 10 days? What they doing?

probably pavements.

Why for 10 days? What they doing?

White lines

Nope, can't say I've seen these but all the resurfacing is a bit of a pain

i agree, to menny.

Just out for the day?

Nope, can't say I've seen these but all the resurfacing is a bit of a pain

What were you expecting? Amey to resurface just about every road in Sheffield with no disruption? It's going to be like this across the city for the next 5 years, you'd better get used to it!

It'll be worth it in the end though.

Your right mike but Amey havnt done a proper methed statement which would have included letting drivers and pedestrians and businnesses know whats going on,there were no no parking signs up on the day they started work on stanington road and no detour routes posted, letters wernt sent to tennents etc etc hope you kow understant peoples anger at council and Amey ps got ticketed and towed 5 minutes after parking signs went up

Your right mike but Amey havnt done a proper methed statement which would have included letting drivers and pedestrians and businnesses know whats going on,there were no no parking signs up on the day they started work on stanington road and no detour routes posted, letters wernt sent to tennents etc etc hope you kow understant peoples anger at council and Amey ps got ticketed and towed 5 minutes after parking signs went up

That's what I was trying to say on another thread. I know for a fact those signs were not up on the 14th May at 08.30 but were definitely up at 08.30 on 15th May. There was a few hours notice, certainly not the day(s) notice that is being made out

We live up Stannington and got a very detailed letter explaining when and where the works would be carried out.

We live up Stannington and got a very detailed letter explaining when and where the works would be carried out.

You're the first person who has had any communication from them to my knowledge