Jump to content

Roundabout experiment;BrooK Hill

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TWhits said:

Mmm you could be right - I can't remember but just had this vague memory that the bus was something to do with those monitoring the island and experimenting with different layouts.  Could have been something I was told but that doesn't make it true.  Maybe someone else can enlighten us?

TWhits there is a p[hoto on Sheffield History of the bus in the middle but sadly not the experiment.

3 minutes ago, Lushcannon said:

TWhits there is a p[hoto on Sheffield History of the bus in the middle but sadly not the experiment.

Picturesheffield site ref no.s34648

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2019 at 07:55, TWhits said:

Mmm you could be right - I can't remember but just had this vague memory that the bus was something to do with those monitoring the island and experimenting with different layouts.  Could have been something I was told but that doesn't make it true.  Maybe someone else can enlighten us?

The bus was there when the mini roundabouts were tried see the reporthttps://trl.co.uk/reports/LR562 (plate3).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, henrypond said:

The bus was there when the mini roundabouts were tried see the reporthttps://trl.co.uk/reports/LR562 (plate3).

Thank you for confirming that vague memory of mine.  Was hoping that I hadn't passed on duff information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.