Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 13/14 Season.

On the look out for a Experienced Cmid that can dominate in there position and has played sunday lge level before ! if interested contact us

On the look out for a Experienced Cmid that can dominate in there position and has played sunday lge level before ! if interested contact us

Hi I would like to come and join your team . Can play In midfield and Right Back

Hi I would like to come and join your team . Can play In midfield and Right Back

what level have you played before m8?

what level have you played before m8?

Hi I played sunday league when I was about 11 in Plymouth then moved here and got injured been out through loss of confidence but lookin to get back into footy slow

Where bout do you train

Ecclesfield Eagles are looking for one or two more players to add to the squad.

Mainly after a centre back and winger, but other positions welcomed.

Message me for more details.

Ecclesfield Eagles are looking for one or two more players to add to the squad.

Mainly after a centre back and winger, but other positions welcomed.

Message me for more details.

Hi were bouts do you train

FC Sporting. I have been playing 5 a side recently and it is very frustrating trying to get others to commit to games. I am committed and looking for an opportunity to play regular football. Would it be possible to come along to a training session? I am currently living in Dore

Thanks

Ian

Hi,

I'm looking for a new team, preferably Saturdays. Looking for a decent standard, I'm not a big fan of losing! I play attacking midfield/just off the striker.

Hi, I have a group of 7 lads that would be interested in playing a few friendlys against other teams on a sunday afternoon. We have just recently started our football team up (aged 21-30) as we are a company. We are basically looking for a team to play against one sunday afternoon, if you are interested, please email me at [email protected] x