Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 13/14 Season.

we will play you mate if there is a pitch available with nets up.. i havde most dates free as havnt had the tiome to sort anything yet

Just filing me name on all last posts!!

Just filing me name on last poster is all

Hi guys,

We are now sorted for friendlies for pre season but we are still after a few quality players to join our ever improving side. Recently been promoted to Division 1 of the Blades Super Draw League.

We're desperate for a new keeper then maybe a player in defence (preferably a centre half), a midfielder and a striker.

If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to get in touch on the details below.

Cheers

Simon.

Woodseats FC are a club with a long history in the Sheffield and District Fair Play league.

We are currently looking for quality players to improve an already strong team.

We play on a Saturday morning, train mid-week and are currently looking to relocate to a high quality pitch with good changing facilities.

If you fancy being involved in a well-run Division 1 team with a good atmosphere feel free to send me a message or text …

Terry Bebbington (Manager) on 07882 723787 or Matt Jennings (Assistant Manager) on 07939 028163

Aston village require a first choice goalkeeper to help us in the Rotherham district Sunday league premier league

If interested please contact me thanks

Jamie 07518488359

We are a well established Sunday Prem side.We are on the look-out for a few quality players.We start training Sunday July 7th on Steel City ground 10am(opposite Concord Centre).Everyone welcome,quality coaching,great bunch of lads and there's no charge.......How could you not want to come?If you fancy it,just turn up and ask for Ted or Tony.

Does Anyone Fancy a Friendly Against New Bohemians Reserves this Saturday at 12pm??

Pitch and Ref is already sorted.

Our opponents have had to cancel due to lack of available players.

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 12:46 ----------

Saturdays Friendly vacancy has been filled Cheers.

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 12:47 ----------

New Bohemians FC are looking for players, we play Saturdays at 2pm. We also have two Sunday sides. We all train Tuesday nights and have plenty of friendlies over the summer.

Hi Chestnutt mate,

Are you fixed up with friendlies? We have only a couple of free Sundays until season starts if you want to arrange anything?