Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 13/14 Season.

I'm looking for a new team.only live up road from hills college so would be ideal for me any chance of training with ur side

Yeh you be welcome m8 , but like i say it be more for nxt season , as not many games left etc, training every wed night from 8.30 -10pm

ask for keith or daz m8:)

(theres a few frenly games end of season we maybe able to get you in etc if interested)

Edited by The Manager

hi mate i will play im 18 in apri i play st/rw i really desprate to join a football team so let e know asap cheers :)

hi mate i will play im 18 in apri i play st/rw i really desprate to join a football team so let e know asap cheers :)

welcome to train with us m8, but with a view for nxt season m8

Oright, I'm interested in joining you if your still looking for players. I currently at Hull uni but finish in June so I'll be living back in Sheffield from then so would be available to start training in the summer ready for next season. I play football at Uni and have got really into it again as the least time I played before going to uni was U12. I play right back mainly but can also play left back and right midfield (left-mid at a push) and I would describe myself as being a reasonable player. I'm reasoanbly fit, have a decenti-ish long throw and I'm still quite young at 20 (21 in August) so can still get better.

Oright, I'm interested in joining you if your still looking for players. I currently at Hull uni but finish in June so I'll be living back in Sheffield from then so would be available to start training in the summer ready for next season. I play football at Uni and have got really into it again as the least time I played before going to uni was U12. I play right back mainly but can also play left back and right midfield (left-mid at a push) and I would describe myself as being a reasonable player. I'm reasoanbly fit, have a decenti-ish long throw and I'm still quite young at 20 (21 in August) so can still get better.

Always good at Sunday lge if you can play diffo positions m8 , yeh you be welcome m8. Just let us know When you back and Can start training with us contact us on here m8 :)

Sheffield Trinity FC are looking for players for the 2013-2014 season.

The Football Club plays in the SDFPL Saturday morning mens 11 a side league.

The 2013-2014 season sounds like it is ages away but its not. Once our current season ends it is not long before our pre-season/off season kicks in. We train on a Monday night from 7pm until 9pm and are looking for players who can commit to weekly training and games.

We are looking for all outfield positions. If you are interested please get in touch with the manager Iain Atkins via:

Phone: 07990936189 or

E-mail: iain.atkins@sheffieldtrinity.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you all.

think your signing fee puts players off m8 as its abit high, but good luck

Signing fee? We haven't set one for the coming season.

Hi I'm wanting to join a foot ball team I used to play for young owls ... need a team pm asap please

Signing fee? We haven't set one for the coming season.

oh right m8 , a x player was saying about high signing fee m8.

Chapeltown celtic fc requires players for 2013 / 2014 season.

All abilities and positions needed.

We play in imperial league on a sunday morning and train midweek.

Anyone interested please ring on text on 07975703547.

Were also wanting freindlys sunday mornings if you run a team.