English bull terrier breeders

hi

can anyone recommend any English bull terrier breeders

we bought our bully from a breeder in nottingham , will try to find details

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 20:17 ----------

email address of breeder is

norman.wright29@yahoo.com <norman.wright29@yahoo.com>

our bully is now 10 months old and is amazing

Any reason you are looking for a breeder?

There is a EBT x and a EBT pup that is in Rescue currrently.

People often ask for breeders specifically due to health tests, a rescue won't have a health test history.

Hay - i've nothing against breeders but you can't trust health test history from many breeders. So many - and especially in the breed of English Bulls they back and line breed and lie on pedigrees. I know for a fact as we have Ebt's and there is no way of confirming whatever is said on the pedigree either

I always say see the parents - know the breeder and make sure they are bred and kept in a home and family environment. Never buy from car parks or pubs or 'they will deliver'.

Read up about the father as in this breed - aggression tendencies will come down the male line.

Its a brilliant breed - I love mine to bits but they have many problems of both health and character. Both of mine have had terrible lives with these stupid way that their heads are forced to be bowed - their top jaw bites into the lower jaw so badly - they have had teeth fall out. It was something I never knew when we first looked into the breed.

I love them - just check the good lineage - don't just trust the pedigree.

try the kennel club website, they have a list of assured breeders.

I would be happy to purchase from a loving family home also, I would also look at the parents, I also know a bit about bullies myself having kept one and having her litter to look after

m

I love them - just check the good lineage - don't just trust the pedigree.

That is against the KC rules and is also prosicutable, I suggest if you know breeders doing this, you report them to the KC and Trading Standards as its falsifying papers.

Not all breeders lie on paperwork, line breed etc, go to the local breed club, they know who would be the best to approach, and the best to avoid.

Good luck with your search Samp :D puppy hunting is daunting but once you find the one, you know. Don't be afraid to say no, or if you want to get out of it, say you want to think on it over night..