Putting Animals Down

Well, having read a few things lately about animals attacking people especially babies and children, I often wonder why people put animals down.

I mean, animals have never been guests on our earth because animals were around long before we come aboard.

Animals will and never have tried to be any other species but an animal, they cannot be tamed and cannot be taught, only suppressed.

Yes blind dogs and talking birds may pick things up but you could say these animals have been corrupted.

I believe animals were always killers, the animal kingdom is ruthless and always find a way to evolve.

Us humans are just temporary beings that will come and go but animals will be animals and we should never stop them being animals.

I believe that most pets that are vicious have had evil things put in to them and they are only vicious because they are stressed or abused.

Just like us human beings, if we were ruled and put on leashes we would be the same, even worse.

So, what do you think about animals and whether they should be put down for only being themselves in a hostel world.

For a start, most pets do not have the required skills to survive in the wild. If it's decided that a particular animal is no longer suitable to live in close quarters with humans, than there are only three options: 1) put it down; 2) lock it up away from people for the rest of it's life; 3) release it into the wild and a slow painful death.

For a start, most pets do not have the required skills to survive in the wild. If it's decided that a particular animal is no longer suitable to live in close quarters with humans, than there are only three options: 1) put it down; 2) lock it up away from people for the rest of it's life; 3) release it into the wild and a slow painful death.

I would rather opt for the latter in that case.

We haven't any real "wild" in this country to release anything into.

Why do the animals suffer!!! In most cases it's the owners faults .Leaving young children alone with any animal is madness. The poor girl yesterday died because she didn't follow the correct procedure for feeding the Tigers . As the supervisor said it wasn't the Tigers at fault . All dogs should be trained from a very young age and treated as a dog not a human .If you have ever seen It's me or the dog ,the stupidity of people is so obvious . The dog trainer goes in and all bad habits are wiped out in such a short time . If you cannot be bothered to spend time training then don't get a dog .

Well, having read a few things lately about animals attacking people especially babies and children, I often wonder why people put animals down.

I mean, animals have never been guests on our earth because animals were around long before we come aboard.

Animals will and never have tried to be any other species but an animal, they cannot be tamed and cannot be taught, only suppressed.

Yes blind dogs and talking birds may pick things up but you could say these animals have been corrupted.

I believe animals were always killers, the animal kingdom is ruthless and always find a way to evolve.

Us humans are just temporary beings that will come and go but animals will be animals and we should never stop them being animals.

I believe that most pets that are vicious have had evil things put in to them and they are only vicious because they are stressed or abused.

Just like us human beings, if we were ruled and put on leashes we would be the same, even worse.

So, what do you think about animals and whether they should be put down for only being themselves in a hostel world.

What are your thoughts on evolution?

That is why they put them down!

Stop eating foods with E numbers Bedrock.

Youth hostel?:hihi:

We haven't any real "wild" in this country to release anything into.

We have lots of wild, where there are lots of wild animals. Some need culling. Deer for example.

We have lots of wild, where there are lots of wild animals. Some need culling. Deer for example.

If we had "wild" why would deer need culling? Surely they'd have lots of space to roam and not be bothered by (or bother) humans.

If we had "wild" why would deer need culling? Surely they'd have lots of space to roam and not be bothered by (or bother) humans.

Populations can still get out of control...

We have plenty of wild.

Populations can still get out of control...

We have plenty of wild.

Where do we have plenty of "wild" where animals don't come in to conflict with human interests?