Lost staffie - Longley/Shirecliffe*found*

Female Staffie, black with white patch on her chest. Answers to name of Pepsi. She went missing from a back garden near Longley park last night. She could possibly be anywhere from Longley to Shirecliffe. Pepsi was possibly last seen around Co-op on Southey green rd around 830pm.

Any info please Pm me for contact number, she is a much loved family pet. Thank you.

Edited by michdia

Yes she was. Apparently she wondered into the co-op on Southey green rd and sat behind the counter. Claire who works there was going to take her home if no one claimed her but a lady with blonde wavy hair accompanying a deaf man in his 50's offered to take her. The lady said she would advertise her as found but so far we have heard nothing. The lady is described to be in her late 40's to early 50's and drives a silver VW.We have been searching desperately all night and day for our beautiful little girl so any information you can give no matter how small will be greatly appreciated. The woman and man are apparently regulars at Argos on Kilner Way so could live anywhere between Southey green and wadsley bridge or even beyond. Please if any1 has any info call me on 07546263590. We don't want to spend another night without her. Thank you.

I saw a staffy black with white looks like the one in picture with pink collar on, walking down deerlands avenue going onto holgate avenue at 8.30 this morning, I'm working in this area all day tomorrow I will keep a look out.

Thankyou, if this is the case she has obviously managed to get away from the blonde lady. we've been all over shirecliffe and Longley posting fliers but when we went back out again this evening some of them had been ripped down. We'll concentrate on Parson Cross tomorrow but if you do see her please grab her, she is so friendly any1 could have her by now. Thanks again.

Did you find her yet?

Hi i saw a black dog yesterday 10/06...at the front of my property,longley hall rd...it ran off pretty quick so i didnt get a good look,it was black though.didnt look like a large dog...my daughters seen it today if its the same one with a man wearing a white t-shirt..the dog wasnt on a lead.I will keep a watch and let you know if i see it again and my daughter will keep a look out...hope you find it soon.

Pepsi was reunited with her owners a good few days after she went missing :-)

Thanks Loobi, thats great news :)