Nazi Germany could it happen here

Why aren't mainstream parties addressing the concerns of those people who are voting for so-called "far right parties" instead of dismissing them as "bigots"?

People who vote for far-right parties are not always racist, they are often just the scared and the stupid.

These people's concerns are things like 'Xmas being banned so as not to offend Muslims', How is a government supposed to address that? Or 'Stop mass immigration!'. We don't have mass immigration so how is the government suppose to address that? There are even some people who believe Sharia law is in place in some areas of Britain and if you are stopped for speeding you will be dealt with by a Sharia court.

How are you supposed to address those concerns other than by locking someone up for being terminally stupid or sending them back to primary school? :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritishProud

I would had told you what it meant, Actually I wrote it to symbolise the 88 words found in the Mein Kampf.

I suppose the Nazis never had a foster home for Jewish Children? Nor did they not have separate camp at Auschwitz, for them to play and attend musicals and act in plays, etc.

Also I do recall a Jewish Football team within Auschwitz, if they was all starving, why do they look fat?

I am not denying the Holocaust, there was casualties, always is in wars, they died from poverty, and yes starvation coming up to the end of the war, when the Allies bombed all the bridges to stop food getting into the camps. Wasn't only Jews that starved, the guards also did.

I do however question the gassing of the Jews and Burning the bodies. Impossible to burn 15k bodies a day. In only 52 recorded ovens at Auschwits, ones that was only big enough to fit one body at a time in. It takes upto 2 hours to burn a Human body today. Would had taken much longer back then.

The facts are out there, on the net, you just have to research it more rather than watching the Propaganda on telly.

(Freedom of Speech ACT 2000) also (Article 10, Freedom of Expression, under the Human Rights ACT 1998 )

I think you venerate evil and are morally degenerate.

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 07:30 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritishProud

How dare you insult me. You know nothing of the Ideoligy. And what NS stands for. Come back when you have brains.

He referred to your views as disgusting. Quite correctly. They are disgusting.

You're a sick individual who appears to be quite openly stating your support for one of the most evil political regimes this planet has ever seen.

You tell outright lies in defence of the murder of millions of men, women and children.

What so you deny the fact to burn a human body that it takes longer then 2 hours to burn today? How long you think then?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 11:06 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Sleeps

Holocaust denial now.

In many countries, that has thankfully been made illegal (criminal, actually), any 'Freedom of Speech' principle notwithstanding.

I wonder if it could be found to breach the UK's (relatively-) new-fangled The Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006

As trolls go, BP is setting some benchmark here!

I have never denied it taking place, I have provided you with simple enough obtained facts that can be found on the internet.

I have not express hate towards any groups.

I wrote the same statement to The Star and all National news papers.

But if you want you can report me to the Police.

But bare in mind no Holocaust Denial has taken place, just the question of numbers with facts from the burning of bodies!

What so you deny the fact to burn a human body that it takes longer then 2 hours to burn today? How long you think then?

I have never denied it taking place, I have provided you with simple enough obtained facts that can be found on the internet.

But bare in mind no Holocaust Denial has taken place, just the question of numbers with facts from the burning of bodies!

Try and dress it up as you like, it doesn't detract from the fact that you're a major scum bag.

I won't waste my breath arguing with an apologist for genocide.

You're a waste of breath.

I have never denied it taking place. <...> But bare in mind no Holocaust Denial has taken place, just the question of numbers with facts from the burning of bodies!
Photographic, filmic and documentary evidence make your question beyond redundant.

That leaves your motives for asking such questions.

I have provided you with simple enough obtained facts assertions that can be found on the internet.
Corrected for accuracy.

Assertions are not facts. Facts are occurrences verifiable by evidence.

Why not acquaint yourself with a dictionary?

Your manifest idiocy is undeserving of SYP's strecthed-enough resources, tbh.

The amount of time it takes to burn a body is infinitely variable. One of my friends had to deal with the fallout of someone who was burnt to an unrecognisable lump in seconds after falling into a vat of molten glass. Blast furnaces will also destroy bodies in seconds, as unfortunately happens from time to time.

Besides, IIRC a lot of the burning was done in the open graves they threw the already dead bodies in. Doesn't matter how long it takes to burn there, or how small the ovens are if the bodies aren't in them.

And as others have said, there is enough documentation, photos and videos of the process in existence that to deny it happening is futile, and all it does is raise questions about your motives in deny it.

The link shows all the numbers of asylum seekers/refugees that come into this country. Go nuts and have a read.

I thinks he/she has already done that.

Come back when you have brains.

How would you of all people recognise anyone with any intelligence?

The amount of time it takes to burn a body is infinitely variable. One of my friends had to deal with the fallout of someone who was burnt to an unrecognisable lump in seconds after falling into a vat of molten glass. Blast furnaces will also destroy bodies in seconds, as unfortunately happens from time to time.

Besides, IIRC a lot of the burning was done in the open graves they threw the already dead bodies in. Doesn't matter how long it takes to burn there, or how small the ovens are if the bodies aren't in them.

And as others have said, there is enough documentation, photos and videos of the process in existence that to deny it happening is futile, and all it does is raise questions about your motives in deny it.

Given that the body is up to 60% water composition, I imagine that those who are horribly dehydrated, malnourished and emaciated etc burn much quicker. What a horrible thought.

I have been to Auschwitz I and II, utterly haunting.

I know I'm new here but if someone has an issue with a particular part of someone else's post, can they just post that part and not the whole thing?

It would make it much easier to follow the thread that way. :)

I know I'm new here but if someone has an issue with a particular part of someone else's post, can they just post that part and not the whole thing?

It would make it much easier to follow the thread that way. :)

Just highlight the part,job done.

... can they just post that part and not the whole thing?

Or just remove the rest.