Shiregreen v low edges

Hello,

We are moving from Shiregreen to low edges, I'm extremely anxious about this. Does anyoneknow anything about low edges? I have lived in shire green all my life and this is a massive deal, although the house we are moving into is immaculate and stuff I'm so scared of feeling isolated and alone. I'm really scared as I'm a very private person I don't like the attention of being the new family, talk of the street sort of thing I'm just really really anxious I spoken to neighbours and they was saying how they wouldn't live at Shiregreen for anything. I've never had any trouble and always liked it around here. As anyone got any words of wisdom thanks

I moved from shiregreen to low edges. Bad move.

Whereabouts on Lowedges? I spent 24yrs from child to adult there. I still have family there. I'm not saying it's all perfect (where is?) but often not nearly as bad as others make it out to be.

I moved from firth park to jordanthorpe and I haven't regretted it.

An absolutely pointless thread as people will say both are great and people will say both are horrid, or people will say one is nice and one is horrid.

An absolutely pointless thread as people will say both are great and people will say both are horrid, or people will say one is nice and one is horrid.

So people have opinions then.Wow.:rolleyes:

Okay even idiots have opinions, good luck chilling out! Thanks for letting me know how pointless it was, i agree too

I moved from shiregreen to low edges. Bad move.

are you having a laugh

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 21:52 ----------

Hello,

We are moving from Shiregreen to low edges, I'm extremely anxious about this. Does anyoneknow anything about low edges? I have lived in shire green all my life and this is a massive deal, although the house we are moving into is immaculate and stuff I'm so scared of feeling isolated and alone. I'm really scared as I'm a very private person I don't like the attention of being the new family, talk of the street sort of thing I'm just really really anxious I spoken to neighbours and they was saying how they wouldn't live at Shiregreen for anything. I've never had any trouble and always liked it around here. As anyone got any words of wisdom thanks

alot better on lowedges

should be a good move,crime rate lower I believe,theres the famous festival each august

theres lots of groups ie agewell,young mums,etc,good doctors,good air quality,20 mins to

bakewell,good shops,having lived in the area many years always found it okay good luck

All good. Just have to support Blades not Wendy.

Why are you moving, (Shiregreen) used to be a 18 year waiting list to get a property if waiting on housing list. now a few weeks, speaks for itself.However I have worked allover Sheffield in last 30 years and would say it doesnt matter where you move to.If your happy with yourself then go for it.

checked crime rate only average,house waiting time approx. 10-15 years and a great tenants association ,huge festival,fantastic choice of doctors,nice park,lots of shops

and much more,including deep snow falls each year and theres sheffields largest park

graves nearby and chesterfield close by thanks