"Gurner Milan" in the star

I don't know what you mean ,an easy target,potlegs,

look at his face ahh,how can you not trust that face!!!!!!

IT did cost him more,it cost him his looks,ok that's enough for now LOL

I reckon i would swap my stunning good looks for milans cash.:hihi:

Madine spent quite a bit of his time sitting in the South Stand necking pints of cider watching the last few games.

I guess that goes some way to explaining why Jones preferred to play a 36 year old.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 23:36 ----------

As I said. You've marked yourself out as a rising star of Sheffield Football. I look forward to your next incisive post.

Well i'm glad to be of service,you know you can rely on me when it comes to cold hard facts,i almost put cold hard face,i can't get it out of my mind.LOL

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 23:45 ----------

I reckon i would swap my stunning good looks for milans cash.:hihi:

fair enough gazza,but i bet you would have a job tracing the banks his cash is in! ok i will stop it nowLOL

Madine was man of the match when he came on against Barnsley in late March.

He then picked up an injury which meant he didn't feature for the next 6 games.

Had he not picked up that injury, he would have certainly featured.

Any more proof? Well listen to what Dave Jones has to say about it:

https://audioboo.fm/boos/1405853-for-those-asking-this-was-dave-jones-response-on-the-carlisle-madine-clause-situation-swfc/embed/medium?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=card&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Now, about the criticism from Carlisle. This is what the Carlisle United website, and in particular Managing Director John Nixon says about it:

http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/article/madinetransferclause20may13-828409.aspx#RTi3HbWyal8Yic0r.01

In particular:

“That’s just how football goes for you sometimes,” he admitted. “You win a few and you lose a few when a transfer is structured like this. This one is a very good example, though, of just how close you can come. "

So, in conclusion:

1. Dave Jones says there was no conspiracy to not play Madine

2. Dave Jones says that had Madine not been injured he would have played and Carlisle would have got their money.

3. Carlisle have accepted this, and aren't complaining

4. This is contractual stuff that Carlisle shouldn't be airing in public

5. Milan isn't the type of man that Monza usually finds attractive.

Overall, a bit of a non story. Apart from Monza 'coming out'. :hihi:

I have just popped up to see my mum and on arrival she greeted me with the following statement,"have you seen the ugly man on the back of the star gurning"

After reading the star(something i try not to do as it resembles a wed programme!),I had to inform her it was the wed chairman,to which she replied "ok but why is he gurning".

I could not answer that question,But i did notice the article was trying to defend MM against carlisle who were accusing him of avoiding payments!

Milan avoiding payments,wash your mouth out with soap LOL

This is an attack,attack!,attack,attack, attack , on all people of a certain age who are no longer blessed with the fair font of youth as you are mingaman.

Not only that it is an Attack on our belovered O.A.P. chairman who single handledley has save Sheffield's most historic football club from the depths of the third division where we would have to play minnows like Carlisle.

I hope you take all my input seriously AND i can't help it if my dear old mum thought MM was gurning LOL

I couldn't take anyone serious who actually uses the letters/phrase 'LOL', especially on an internet forum.

Not like the owls ever try and get out of making a payment is it :hihi::hihi:

This is an attack,attack!,attack,attack, attack , on all people of a certain age who are no longer blessed with the fair font of youth as you are mingaman

Not only that it is an Attack on our belovered O.A.P. chairman who single handledley has save Sheffield's most historic football club from the depths of the third division where we would have to play minnows like Carlisle.

HAHAHA, bet OLD monza will love that!!!!!:hihi:

Your only as old as the woman you feel.

Good on MM, We need every penny we can get.

I couldn't take anyone serious who actually uses the letters/phrase 'LOL', especially on an internet forum.

Well youth, you're in the wrong forum as about 99.9% of people on here use it at some point, it makes a post less harmful (apparently).

We also use smiley faces and the such, perhaps you'd be better sticking to the gravediggers weekly forum.

I doubt Jones or Milan would admit to doing it on purpose but even if they did we are hardly the first club to do it, I remember plenty of teams refusing to play someone so they don't trigger a clause. Madine did get injured though so it's reasonable to assume he just couldn't get back in the team

I doubt Jones or Milan would admit to doing it on purpose but even if they did we are hardly the first club to do it, I remember plenty of teams refusing to play someone so they don't trigger a clause. Madine did get injured though so it's reasonable to assume he just couldn't get back in the team

OK Nervy,if you say so,LOL oh sorry TEE HEE or HA HA!

By the way nervy are you up for a summer meet in july sometime mate?

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 20:14 ----------

Madine was man of the match when he came on against Barnsley in late March.

He then picked up an injury which meant he didn't feature for the next 6 games.

Had he not picked up that injury, he would have certainly featured.

Any more proof? Well listen to what Dave Jones has to say about it:

https://audioboo.fm/boos/1405853-for-those-asking-this-was-dave-jones-response-on-the-carlisle-madine-clause-situation-swfc/embed/medium?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=card&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Now, about the criticism from Carlisle. This is what the Carlisle United website, and in particular Managing Director John Nixon says about it:

http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/article/madinetransferclause20may13-828409.aspx#RTi3HbWyal8Yic0r.01

In particular:

“That’s just how football goes for you sometimes,” he admitted. “You win a few and you lose a few when a transfer is structured like this. This one is a very good example, though, of just how close you can come. "

So, in conclusion:

1. Dave Jones says there was no conspiracy to not play Madine

2. Dave Jones says that had Madine not been injured he would have played and Carlisle would have got their money.

3. Carlisle have accepted this, and aren't complaining

4. This is contractual stuff that Carlisle shouldn't be airing in public

5. Milan isn't the type of man that Monza usually finds attractive.

Overall, a bit of a non story. Apart from Monza 'coming out'. :hihi:

SO in conclusion everybody has covered their tracks,even madine with his made up injury and as a result sid james sorry MM has managed to get away with yet another dodgy deal,he's not behind the door that one.LOLLOLLOLLIOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and one more for luck,LOL

Oh,and while we are stating facts,it was my mother who finds "sid" sorry mm unattractive.MONZA COMING OUT,IT THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO,LOLLOLLOL

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 20:20 ----------

HAHAHA, bet OLD monza will love that!!!!!:hihi:

Your only as old as the woman you feel.

Good on MM, We need every penny we can get.

Hi webby,I know,calling me mingaman.Does this mean i too am allowed to start changing names,because i have got some pearlers lined up.It's ok mods i am only kidding,i won't start name changing or accusing posters of being gay LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hi webby,I know,calling me mingaman.Does this mean i too am allowed to start changing names,because i have got some pearlers lined up.It's ok mods i am only kidding,i won't start name changing or accusing posters of being gay LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh you brute, I'll scratch you're eyes out :hihi::hihi:

OK Nervy,if you say so,LOL oh sorry TEE HEE or HA HA!

By the way nervy are you up for a summer meet in july sometime mate?

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 20:14 ----------

SO in conclusion everybody has covered their tracks,even madine with his made up injury and as a result sid james sorry MM has managed to get away with yet another dodgy deal,he's not behind the door that one.LOLLOLLOLLIOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and one more for luck,LOL

Oh,and while we are stating facts,it was my mother who finds "sid" sorry mm unattractive.MONZA COMING OUT,IT THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO,LOLLOLLOL

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 20:20 ----------

I'd lost mi glasses when I inadvertently typed Mingaman and I am deeply sorry even though I think its a good moniker .