Three nights of race riots in Sweden.

Its an absolute disgrace, look at where being all nice and welcoming to third-worlder's has got Sweden; bet they regret it now.

huh? They'll always have Bjorn Borg, and Abba.

Its an absolute disgrace, look at where being all nice and welcoming to third-worlder's has got Sweden; bet they regret it now.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Born in Malmo to Yugoslavian immigrant parents

Sweden international appearances: 87

Goals: 39

I think if you asked the people of Stockholm if they'd be prepared to do without Zlatan in exchange for no more riots, they'd bite your hand off.

What exactly is it that the rioters want? Do they really think they will get it after rioting for almost a week and causing god knows how much damage?

I think if you asked the people of Stockholm if they'd be prepared to do without Zlatan in exchange for no more riots, they'd bite your hand off.

What exactly is it that the rioters want? Do they really think they will get it after rioting for almost a week and causing god knows how much damage?

From what I've read most people in Sweden are puzzled by what happened. The answer is pretty simple: life on estates populated almost exclusively by immigrants, where wages 40% below average and unemployment three times higher than average. It breeds resentment and no amount of pretty streetscapes and new libraries and swimming pools can gloss over it.

Do you think people will want to live next door to immigrants or to employ them for top jobs after these riots?

I bet alot of them wouldn't.

The bigger question is why do swedish doors open outwards ????

Do you think people will want to live next door to immigrants or to employ them for top jobs after these riots?

Yeah, why not?

Sweden has well over 1 million immigrants. And only maybe a thousand rioters.

You need to get a sense of perspective.

The problems brought by mass immigration will only be tackled when it affects those with money and those with power. They're not bothered... If there was an influx of immigrants buying up the homes in the catchment areas of the best schools or an influx of professionals taking their job, they'd change their tune. I don't think there'd be many politicians resigning either if the vast majority of people voted with their feet, they'd change policy to protect themselves...

Hopefully people in Sweden will wake up and smell the coffee and vote in politicians that are prepared to do right by the Swedish people.

After reading this forum for a few years I had been lead to believe that Sweden was a utopia.

After reading this forum for a few years I had been lead to believe that Sweden was a utopia.

Many Swedes and many immigrants would probably tell you they think it still is.

Maybe the swedes took their eye off the ball and allowed a small disenfranchised underclass to develop. They now need to work out how to fix it.

Today Sweden, this summer Sheffield, mark my words.