Darnall William hill gangs of imigrants

What happened to the offspring of these 'hardworking housewives' who turned their homes into 'little palaces'? Don't they have pride in their surroundings?

They closed the bleedin steelworks .

I lived in Darnall until 1973 as did most of my family. We didnt live in a palace but it was clean and we maintained it well and took a pride in the area. The footpath was swept and rubbish put into bins, although not much was on the streets as we were taught to take our rubbish home or bin it not throw it down.

It seems our society has nosedived everywhere not just Darnall.

Again and again, the blindness of silly people here that do not know what they are really talking about.

Go make a trip to Jamaica where the resort's are guarded with men with rifles and dogs.

Go to the getto's of new York and los angeles.

Darnall danger, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, crybabies, grow up wake up and move on.

of course we are full!!! dont be so "head in the sand" we are not only full we are overflowing, the system cant cope, NHS, tax system , welfare, housing shortage so you deny all that then???? to let more come here unregulated is madness and thats without the illegals:loopy

Hmmm.... NHS, tax system, welfare, housing shortage.

Problem is that all the above can be blamed as much on the mismanagement by previous governments as they can be on those devious foreigners.

I feel for you. We had cause to go down Darnell last week and I was absolutely gobsmacked at the filthy litter filled streets. It's like being in a third world country. In the past Darnell was an area where people had a sense of pride in their environment, sweeping around their homes, scrubbing steps and cleaning windows. What is happening to parts of our city ? It is a crying shame !

I went into Darnall for a job interview and to look at renting a house about six years ago and it had litter filled streets so it's not a new thing.

I do like to see racists get a roasting :)

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 16:00 ----------

How full do we want to get before we say enough is enough? We are already one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

We're 51st in the table of densely populated countries.

The street round Manor isnt too clean either, is that down to the 'bloody foreigners' aswell?

If you think Darnall is bad, Try the bookies in Fitzalan Square!

I was trying to tie up your quote with the OP, just as you were trying to tie up the Public Order Act to the OP. The OP made a stupid comment about people acting in an arrogant and devious way, as if that might be illegal in some way. Your quote about the Public Order Act seemed to be agreeing that yes arrogance and deviousness might indeed be criminal offences.

In other words I was just using humour to highlight the ridiculous claims of your post and the OP.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 21:43 ----------

UK borrowing last year was £120 billion. Last month it was £10 billion. Regardless, the level of borrowing is no reason to leave the EU unless you can name some investors who say they will pour money into the UK if only we leave the EU. Which you can't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22621156

Can you proof investors will pour money in if we stay in EU:loopy:, if it any good or if it works we wouldnt be 10billion a month in negative, if the goverment is a business, it would have close down years ago

If you think Darnall is bad, Try the bookies in Fitzalan Square!

Or Page Hall.

I hope my perspective is useful, I recently returned to the city after 25years away. The changes are terrifying, it is as though we have been taken over by aliens.

The most worrying thing is the sheer complacency. You vote in the same useless corrupt politicians, the media conspire in the quasi liberal conspiracy. What remains of the indigenous( yes I mean white) population are, in general, fat, unemployable thick as bricks yet retaining a air of superiority that would be funny if it was not so pathetic.

We need a revolution, (when I left I thought it might come from the left) as the left no longer exists and has been subsumed into the morass of the middle I fear the situation is hopeless.

the issue is that if they are not doing anything illegal they cannot move them on, i recently spoke to the local councilor for the darnall area and these words came from him. i have lived in darnall my entire life and i now no longer visit my local area if i can help it ad definately not after 4.30pm! and it may get worse as there is 2 more betting shops planning to open up in this area, there are objections being out in to the council for this but not sure it will stop them :(

Its the same at Hillsborough at what used to be the computer training centre, there's masses of Albanians, Romanians and numerous others loitering about. They especially disrespectful of women to the extent of spitting at them and heckling them. Its disgraceful and it downgrades the area but what can we do about it? and its getting worse

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 20:56 ----------

Can you proof investors will pour money in if we stay in EU:loopy:, if it any good or if it works we wouldnt be 10billion a month in negative, if the goverment is a business, it would have close down years ago

I can't see how we can be worse off if we leave the EU, the £40 million pounds a DAY could be used to send the immigrants back, improve the NHS, Education and our economy rather than letting a bunch of politicians mis-spend it and put us back on our feet, sod Europe, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland aren't in the EU and look how they've prospered over the years

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 20:58 ----------

I hope my perspective is useful, I recently returned to the city after 25years away. The changes are terrifying, it is as though we have been taken over by aliens.

What remains of the indigenous( yes I mean white) population are, in general, fat, unemployable thick as bricks yet retaining a air of superiority that would be funny if it was not so pathetic.

We need a revolution, (when I left I thought it might come from the left) as the left no longer exists and has been subsumed into the morass of the middle I fear the situation is hopeless.

I agree, lets start with Islamics after the murder of the squaddie yesterday in London, they've kicked up a right hornets nest