Darnall William hill gangs of imigrants

Instead of crying over it on an internet forum, do something about it as the present goverment isnt, vote for us and we will try our best to get the great back in Britian

You're welcome to come do the Shake n Vac round my house.

Time to leave the EU then.

Funny how you're more concerned about foreigners standing outside a bookies in Darnall than you are about white Britons selling smack in Jordanthorpe.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 18:38 ----------

Instead of crying over it on an internet forum, do something about it as the present goverment isnt, vote for us and we will try our best to get the great back in Britian

The great in Great Britain was about size. UKIP does not oppose all immigration.

Funny how you're more concerned about foreigners standing outside a bookies in Darnall than you are about white Britons selling smack in Jordanthorpe.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 18:38 ----------

The great in Great Britain was about size. UKIP does not oppose all immigration.

no but we oppose most immigration, a lot more then can be said about the present one, your vote, your choice dont cry on here when things do get out of hand as it will be too late by then

no but we oppose most immigration, a lot more then can be said about the present one, your vote, your choice dont cry on here when things do get out of hand as it will be too late by then

And when we leave the EU and loads of investment and trade dries up at least we won't have people acting arrogant and devious outside a bookies. Sorry but you can't take the country back to the 1950s.

It's getting very close to being full. Now I'm not saying we need to turf dem foreigners out, be they devious or not, but we are getting full.

not yet ive still got some shoulder room ta

And when we leave the EU and loads of investment and trade dries up at least we won't have people acting arrogant and devious outside a bookies. Sorry but you can't take the country back to the 1950s.

if the investment was any good we wouldnt be borrowing £17billion a month:huh:, time to sort the mess up once and for all, yes it will hurt to start but everything has to have a beginning

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 18:49 ----------

It's getting very close to being full. Now I'm not saying we need to turf dem foreigners out, be they devious or not, but we are getting full.

do you look around while you drive or on train to another city? those green things are fields and a new city can be built very easy if we wanted to. so UK is not full

any else fed up with the gang of foreign men that hang outside William hill on darnall they are so arrogant and devious. I no that if a group of kids white or Asian stood out side shops in gangs intimidating people wouldn't last a day before police moved them along seems no cares any more who is let in to this country and wot they guna do once they get here :huh::loopy:

Take a tip from somebody who posted on Sheffield Discussion:

1. Park your car outside William Hill
  2. Wait for one of them to lean on your car
  3. Drive off

:hihi:

Take a tip from somebody who posted on Sheffield Discussion:

1. Park your car outside William Hill
  2. Wait for one of them to lean on your car
  3. Drive off

:hihi:[/QUOT

:hihi:

The Thatcher government must have made a mistake in forgetting to add a clause that people can be charged with acting in an arrogant and devious way in public. Or maybe it was deliberate to prevent all the Tory MPs with being charged with this offence.

This reminds me of the Not The Nine O'clock sketch where a police officer keeps arresting a black man for wearing a loud shirt in a built-up area, etc.

What I wrote has nothing to do with what you quoted. I was seeking clarification regarding Thatcher's public order act, regarding the rights of ANY members of the public to assembly, black, white, devious, angelic, or otherwise. It has no link with what you have quoted.

Please don't start making links where there are none, or decent sensible people will stay away from this type of thread, and that is the last thing we want, surely?

What I wrote has nothing to do with what you quoted.

I was trying to tie up your quote with the OP, just as you were trying to tie up the Public Order Act to the OP. The OP made a stupid comment about people acting in an arrogant and devious way, as if that might be illegal in some way. Your quote about the Public Order Act seemed to be agreeing that yes arrogance and deviousness might indeed be criminal offences.

In other words I was just using humour to highlight the ridiculous claims of your post and the OP.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 21:43 ----------

if the investment was any good we wouldnt be borrowing £17billion a month.....

UK borrowing last year was £120 billion. Last month it was £10 billion. Regardless, the level of borrowing is no reason to leave the EU unless you can name some investors who say they will pour money into the UK if only we leave the EU. Which you can't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22621156

if the investment was any good we wouldnt be borrowing £17billion a month:huh:, time to sort the mess up once and for all, yes it will hurt to start but everything has to have a beginning

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 18:49 ----------

do you look around while you drive or on train to another city? those green things are fields and a new city can be built very easy if we wanted to. so UK is not full

Dont you want to grow food on it? Just look at it? Do you sit in traffic and think "what we need here is more people" or drive through the peaks and think "I reckon some high rises would look lovely going up that hillside, stick in a dual carriageway - sorted". Do we need more Milton keynes? And where would you build this metropolis? Where are we getting our food from? And more importantly our water?

And they are used to grow food, build a city on them and you have more people to feed with less land to grow food.