Darnall William hill gangs of imigrants

And they are used to grow food, build a city on them and you have more people to feed with less land to grow food.

I think green fields tend to be under grass - not the tastiest of foods.

any else fed up with the gang of foreign men that hang outside William hill on darnall they are so arrogant and devious. I no that if a group of kids white or Asian stood out side shops in gangs intimidating people wouldn't last a day before police moved them along seems no cares any more who is let in to this country and wot they guna do once they get here :huh::loopy:

So I assume that since you gave you abuse - which is a verbal assault you have reported this to the police. What did they say? What action are they proposing to take?

I assume of course that if this is happening so regular you have reported the matter to the store manager as it will of course be a concern to them that their customers are being intimidated and abused by this gang of vicious people. What did they say? Are they going to do something about it?

I would be very interested to hear.

I think green fields tend to be under grass - not the tastiest of foods.

Its tasty if you are a cow, and milk and cows are very tasty.

Its tasty if you are a cow, and milk and cows are very tasty.

Agree - it's just if you take the train from say Doncaster to London you go through well over a hundred miles of green fields with hardly a cow in sight :(

It's getting very close to being full. Now I'm not saying we need to turf dem foreigners out, be they devious or not, but we are getting full.

As Halibut said, don't be so melodramatic.

If the entire population of the world would be able to stand together on the Isle of Wight, then I'm quite sure there's still room in the UK.

How full do we want to get before we say enough is enough? We are already one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

Dont you want to grow food on it? Just look at it? Do you sit in traffic and think "what we need here is more people" or drive through the peaks and think "I reckon some high rises would look lovely going up that hillside, stick in a dual carriageway - sorted". Do we need more Milton keynes? And where would you build this metropolis? Where are we getting our food from? And more importantly our water?

Only 2.27% of the UK is actually built upon, we can easily build several metropolis and encourage immigration which the indigenous populace so desperately needs for their survival.

I was trying to tie up your quote with the OP, just as you were trying to tie up the Public Order Act to the OP. The OP made a stupid comment about people acting in an arrogant and devious way, as if that might be illegal in some way. Your quote about the Public Order Act seemed to be agreeing that yes arrogance and deviousness might indeed be criminal offences.

In other words I was just using humour to highlight the ridiculous claims of your post and the OP.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 21:43 ----------

Yes, I know what you did but there is absolutely nothing in my post that suggests any agreement with the OP in any way, shape or form, never mention to give you the right to jump to the conclusion that I believe 'arrogance' and 'being devious' is a criminal offence, so you were wrong to link the two and I find it out of order.

Your comment was funny though.

Edited by Mr Bloom

Only 2.27% of the UK is actually built upon, we can easily build several metropolis and encourage immigration which the indigenous populace so desperately needs for their survival.

Absolute rubbish.

just one question were the hell do they get there money from to go in the betting shop its obvious the dont work this country needs to get rid of alot of these spongers no job send them back my vote is ukip and out of the e u

Is that in the 1920s?

Does it really matter WHEN we had some pride in our environment. It's certainly missing now.

.... that hang outside William hill....

....were the hell do they get there money from to go in the betting shop.....

If you read the OP it clearly says they are OUTSIDE the shop.