Excellent vet in Rotherham

Today was really sad for us because we had to have one of our much loved Gerbils, Walter, put to sleep.

We went to Vets4pets on Moorgate Rd in Rotherham and they were fantastic from the minute we rung them to the minute we left.

The receptionist, Abby was really kind and helpful and the male vet, who is Spanish was fantastic with poor Walter and very reassuring with him and us.

They even offered us a cup of tea while waited for our taxi home. Can't recommend or thank them enough.

oh bless you. r.i.p. walter, it makes such a difference with a nice vet etc in situations like this, its one of the most horrid days in the life of a pet owner.

i go to Vets4pets in barnsley and they're the same, brilliant.

run free at the bridge little man xx

Thank you moomooland. Walter leaves behind his brother Wilbert who has just realised Walter is not returning.

sympathies to you and wilbert. makes an awful experience so very much better when the vets are kind and understanding.

i go to vets4pets at millhouses they're also brilliant. so kind when i was so very upset about my elderly cat having to go in for biopsy last week.

Thank you Midgecat. Hope your cat's biopsy results brought good news for you. Wilbert is crossing his paws for you too. x

They also have a very good offer on vaccinations for dogs. £30 for the first two plus £49 (half price) for lifetime cover - nothing else to pay. It is usually £99 for that component.

It's lovely when you get such nice vets. I felt silly for being so emotional when i took my rats to be PTS but the vet was so lovely. In fact, she seemed more upset about it than i was!

RIP Walter x