Appeal for book/DVD donations

Are you still collecting books and DVDs we're about to have a large clear out.

Are you still collecting books and DVDs we're about to have a large clear out.

Thanks for your message. Yes we're still collecting. We can collect from Tue-Thu evenings after 7pm if it's OK with you. Please send me private message when and where. Many thanks again.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 11:11 ----------

Many thanks to both ladies who donated the books two weeks ago, unfortunatelly we've been so busy that I haven't been able to thanks soon after collection.

Thanks for your message. Yes we're still collecting. We can collect from Tue-Thu evenings after 7pm if it's OK with you. Please send me private message when and where. Many thanks again.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 11:11 ----------

Many thanks to both ladies who donated the books two weeks ago, unfortunatelly we've been so busy that I haven't been able to thanks soon after collection.

I have sent a message with address and telephone details.

Are you still In need of books? I am literally about to clear out the attic and thought id check on here to see if anyone wanted books. There's probably only a couple of boxes.

I do love how 'charities' can afford to be so picky nowadays.

It's a charity not a dumpit site which is where VHS tapes belong

canalforall can you confirm that you got my recent pm about Wednesday?

I have sent a message with address and telephone details.

Many thanks to Beechwood_S6 for great books we collected 2 days ago.

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 08:38 ----------

Are you still In need of books? I am literally about to clear out the attic and thought id check on here to see if anyone wanted books. There's probably only a couple of boxes.

Hi, thanks for your message and offer.

We will start to collect again in July as we need to do some work at home and we will have no time for our charity activity approx. for a month. If you can wait we could come to collect sometime in July.

Dear forum members,

Thanks for your PMs. I haven't been on forum for many months due to the problems with my computer and also I and my husband spent most of our time in Devon. We hoped we will finish there in summer but because of the work we didn't expect we will be able to start doing our charity volunteering "job" for the Chesterfield Canal Trust again sometime at the end of January-beginning February next year.

If it's possible please keep the books/DVDs till that time if you wanted to donate them to our charity and help us funding canal restoration.

Hereby I also would like to say sorry to all of you who sent me PM and didn't receive reply because of above mentioned.

Many many thanks to you all!

I can see you collect but is there anywhere people can drop stuff off. I travel to Chesterfield via Renishaw and Staveley 3 times a week and might find it easier than dragging you over to Rivelin. I have some DVD's and Books BTW.

I can see you collect but is there anywhere people can drop stuff off. I travel to Chesterfield via Renishaw and Staveley 3 times a week and might find it easier than dragging you over to Rivelin. I have some DVD's and Books BTW.

Hi, Thanks for your message. It's very kind of you to offer delivery of the donated items - I sent you PM with address.

if any one has unwanted hardbacks i would gladly accept them 83 chaucer road s5 9ql thank you i upcycle them and put love back int o them x