Best Android Phones 2013

I think we'll see nexus 5, remember this and key lime not mentioned at Google I/O

I think we'll see nexus 5, remember this and key lime not mentioned at Google I/O

I presume Key Lime is the next version of Android replacing Jelly Bean?

nexus 4 for me, had enough of the glitchy galaxy s3 and poor battery life compaired to the nexus 4. it's for sale on ebay now.also the screen on the nexus 4 is brighter than the s3 outside, feels solid too.

I presume Key Lime is the next version of Android replacing Jelly Bean?

<cough>use a search engine</cough> ;)

From info on anandtech etc it seems they're definitely showing new features but as to whether it ends up being 4.3 or 5.0 who knows. I just know I'll get it as soon as it's released :D

From info on anandtech etc it seems they're definitely showing new features but as to whether it ends up being 4.3 or 5.0 who knows. I just know I'll get it as soon as it's released :D

same here can't wait for next release. only thing I want to see is the fix for car dock apps so don't need to install custom rom

How dare you :roll::roll:

Fancy suggest using a search engine he doesn't know what one is:hihi::hihi:

There are rumours that HTC will release a version of the One with stock android.

nexus 4 for me, had enough of the glitchy galaxy s3 and poor battery life compaired to the nexus 4. it's for sale on ebay now.also the screen on the nexus 4 is brighter than the s3 outside, feels solid too.

The 'SpeedMod' Kernel for the S3 sorts out the giltches and battery life - I have it on mine - compared to my mates with 'Stock' Samsung kernel on it its much smoother - no delay in pressing home button or anything like that.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1928348

The 'SpeedMod' Kernel for the S3 sorts out the giltches and battery life - I have it on mine - compared to my mates with 'Stock' Samsung kernel on it its much smoother - no delay in pressing home button or anything like that.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1928348

shame i didn't try that before i put it on ebay, never mind, don't regret buying nexus 4 one bit :thumbsup:

There are rumours that HTC will release a version of the One with stock android.

wouldn't buy it - it will be overpriced like the Google S4 and knowing HTC they will lock it down in some way like they did with the One X

HTC have allowed all their phones to be unlocked since 2011, except for operator restrictions. The HTC One looks like a nice bit of kit & probably has the best speakers on an Android phone. No CyanogenMod yet.

The Sony Xperia Z is worth a look too.

HTC have allowed all their phones to be unlocked since 2011, except for operator restrictions. The HTC One looks like a nice bit of kit & probably has the best speakers on an Android phone. No CyanogenMod yet.

The Sony Xperia Z is worth a look too.

HTC force you to request an unlock code - meaning once they have this they can then say you invalidated any warranty and charge you an extortionate amount to repair a faulty device.

Also the phone cannot be fully unlocked as you can't enable S-OFF on the HTC One X - Some lucky people have managed to get it with S-OFF but most users who purchased a sim-free device have S-ON enabled which cannot be removed.

Edited by walkerx