Brookfield family

Hi, I have tried to send a private message to Bobbin but it won't send!

Keep trying perhaps you need more posts to comply.

Keep trying perhaps you need more posts to comply.

hiya charlie brookfield worked in the cutter grinders at laycocks archer rd, his brother worked at surmanco,

hi i'm looking for any members of the Brookfield family

Frankie on city rd got sister brenda

i'm just looking for the one's i've lost touch with jayne brookfield sylvia brookfield alan brookfield etc

hy I am alan tony and Sylvia jane Brookfield cousin. my name is Josie it was Josie nelson now Allison. for a time I lived in cundy street and used to go round to your house with my girls joanne wendy and Claire.last time I saw any of you was at colins funeral.i have often wondered how you all were .I would love to hear from you my email is josieall@googlemail.com. or facebook is Josie Allison I have privacy settings on so will have to send me a friends request.my brother chris and I have both had contact with Jayne but not for a while I believe she lives at outerbridge and Sylvia at stannington I know the road but not the number and living near Peterborough I can go and knock on doors. would love to hear from you luv Josie give my love to linda and micky.