Longley Junior and Infants school

Did anyone go to longley junior and Infants school during the years 1947 to 1953 if so can you remember the teachers there.

I went 1956 to 1960, there was a miss Cain, a Mr short.Mr Beckman this kid had a glass cane of some kind about a foot long and 2 inch round, i can remember more, but not names.

Dont tell me that ime the only one left alive who went there in that period.

i went to longley school my last year was in mr talbots

I would imagine anyone who went to Longley around 47 would be in their 70,s now and most oldies that age simply won,t pick up a laptop.

So I suppose you may be on your own bullerboy ?

went to longley school 1940 untill 1947 remember MISS HEATON and MISS RuTHERFORD

I would imagine anyone who went to Longley around 47 would be in their 70,s now and most oldies that age simply won,t pick up a laptop.

Oh i dont know some kids from rhere went on to great futures and are more than capable to operate a laptop cos if i can anyone can. :D

I went to longley in the 80s .did you know they are changeing the name to pathways academy from deptember 2013 dont know why they just carnt leave it alone so many memories

---------- Post added 21-05-2013 at 08:09 ----------

Sorry that was suppose to be september

What do these younguns think of us Bullerboy? the majority of people I know around my age spend a lot of time on the computer, that's when we're not perving down at the beach, ha ha.

I remember you from Shirecliffe school Buller, so you're not forgotten or alone.

What do these younguns think of us Bullerboy? the majority of people I know around my age spend a lot of time on the computer, that's when we're not perving down at the beach, ha ha.

I remember you from Shirecliffe school Buller, so you're not forgotten or alone.

and ime still perving eheheheh!:D:D:D

i must be about the same age as you 2 i went there in 1947 used to go with judy regester and her cousin pat bland

Hi Val ,they were both in my class.