Police activity around Abbeydale Road / Broadfield Road

I don't know what happened but I did see a push bike squashed under a police jeep type car and armed police , there was a man who looked hurt being hand cuffed and rough handled ! not sure if that was entirely useful :(

I saw it all happen a Asian in his twentys on a mountain bike was asked to stop by 2 police officers on abbeydale rd.The man took no notice and turned left.The police kept shouting stop but he took no notice so they ploughed into him leaving him at the rd side and the bike under the back wheels.The police jumped out and pointed the guns at the man screaming hands behind your back which he did after a bit.They put a plastic wrap round his wrists searched him removed a yellow jd bag from his coat and chucked it on the floor I could see a longish gun barrel could have been a pellet gun or a real hand gun .

What do mean by Asian, Thai?

it means a Asian man

Mod Note:

This is a serious issue and trolling will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

From today's Star:

"A Sheffield man is due before magistrates today charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition.

Nasir Razaq, aged 30, of Ashland Road, Nether Edge, was arrested on Tuesday afternoon on suspicion of carrying a gun while riding a bike through the streets of Abbeydale."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/man-charged-with-possessing-gun-in-sheffield-1-6733921

Another article on The Star reports that it was a revolver not a BB gun as reported here.