A proper prison sentence

Perhaps such prisoners should be given the option of euthanasia. I don't support capital punishment but 38 years incarcerated is inhuman.

Tell that to the poor 12 year old lass he robbed of her life, and her mum who'll never see her again or have grandkids and see her grow & blossom. IMO he got off lightly, it should have been a whole of life sentence, in fact sod it lets have a referendum on bringing the death penalty back.

Murder should carry the DP especially child murder.

They won't because the public would vote it back in the blink of an eye, that's why it's left to MP's to vote on it.

Glad he got 38 year, and all we can do is hope someone, helps him to hell while in there.:rant:

And anyone that says he was brave when he pleaded guilty, it was a big thing for him to do. And that he did it, because he felt the family, had been through enough.:loopy:

Should also remember, that had he been thinking, about that family in the first place. He wouldn't of done what he did full stop!! And after he had done it, he made them sit, through days of horrific evidence. Before he actually did plead guilty. :rant:

His the lowest form of life, I have ever had to hear of. I can't begin to imagine what that poor family is feeling. :(