Looking for a sponsor under 12 football

I there i am looking for a sponsor for my football team ecclesfield red rose under 12 next year.we are looking for £400 cause it will cost £150 to take old sponsor off.if anyone is interested it would be great has the kids have won promotion 2 years on the trot.please pm me thanks

We wish you luck in your appeal for a sponsor.

Edited by GrahamY

Do you mean

Hi there, I am looking for a sponsor for my football team, Ecclesfield Red Rose under 12, next year. We are looking for £400 because it will cost £150 to take the old sponsor off. If anyone is interested it would be great, as the kids have won promotion 2 years on the trot. Please pm me, thanks.

i fink he was lookin 4 a sponser not a lessen in engerlish akchewerly. :roll:

Bit harsh, the man just wants some help for his footie team !

Kiddies footie managers, unsung hero's of the game. Good luck Ryan, hope someone helps you guys out x

Yes it's a bit harsh, my husband it a manager for a kids football team, parents and spectators don't see all the hard work and time that go into kids football, and with times as hard as they are it is very difficult to find sponsors so my husband ends up buying his own equipment and paying refs.

ryaninks any response yet?

Edited by GrahamY

Fair point Graham but that is ok if your business minded, I think it is more likely that Ryan is a hard working man who spends all his free time coaching and supporting youngsters and trying to arrange teams and travel etc....So give him a break huh, or volunteer some of your 'business' brain time to the team !!!!

ryaninks is appealing for a sponsor, I assume that would be a business who would have their name on the shirts. He should make his appeal look business-like.

Sheffield Forum is very easy to edit.

GrahamY I know my English might not be has good as yours but my time and effort most definitely is.Has you can see we have won promotion 2 seasons on the bounce and not only that I have kids in the team with disabilities which don't get me wrong can be hard but when you praise them all the time it brings confidence they have been magic.So please don't come on here slating me.Try it you might feel proud of yourself one day.

My replies edited. No offense intended.

Try like us in previous years.

Ask for 4 small sponsors

Ask for help from one of the other parents to produce a mini programme ( each week)

Stating fixtures, results, table, leading goal scorer.

Each week interview a player, for fun, what's his favourite club, food, player, etc.

Last game match report?

Then different week have one of the sponsors on the main front page!

With the other 3 inside on other pages- alternate every week

Hope this helps.

In the past my husbands team have struggled to find sponsors so we have done the following to try and raise money:-

Race night (very successful), sponsored walk, sponsored penalty shoot out, parents v kids match, bag packs, raffles, spot the ball. Ask parents to take spot the ball to work, or donate raffle prizes.

Good luck :-)

Is this any help? Your own website

www.ecclesfield-red-rose.com Domain could point to your blog, £10.99 per year.

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 16:18 ----------

I see you have a section on Pitchero

Edited by GrahamY