Issues in Page Hall/Firth Park

I have really rattled your cage today haven't I :hihi:

Try and rattle my cage.:D

Try and rattle my cage.:D

I can't its just melthebel who got the blob on earlier because he could not find a witty answer for my serious question so decided to get all defensive and childlike ;)

I can't its just melthebel who got the blob on earlier because he could not find a witty answer for my serious question so decided to get all defensive and childlike ;)

what question? :suspect:

i was the one asking a question

Sorry, not heard of him.

---------- Post added 23-11-2013 at 12:51 ----------

It was a joke pigeon_pen :)

thought i would ask as I knocked around on skinnerthorpe when I was young? around 1974 I was 12 years old then:hihi:

Please tell me....

Where does integration fit in with your post. I thought these people LIKED to integrate into BRITISH society yet you yourself have just admitted that "SOME" people tend to colonize in certain areas :confused:

there ya go

Coolamundo,http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vANcgolYNds&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvANcgolYNds

Coolamundo,http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vANcgolYNds&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvANcgolYNds

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

thought i would ask as I knocked around on skinnerthorpe when I was young? around 1974 I was 12 years old then:hihi:

No worries, we'd gone by then :)

Why you calling me pigeon pen ???

Posting from mobile, apologies poison_pen.

---------- Post added 23-11-2013 at 18:09 ----------

In the late 60's there was a bunch of us used to hang about together around Page Hall, one of our friends was a black guy ( who had a scottish sounding nick name), he was very popular with the ladies ;).

Oh that'll have been me then cb, went by the name BlackTavish in those days :banana::hihi:

Edited by boyfriday

Oh that'll have been me then cb, went by the name BlackTavish in those days :banana::hihi:

You weren't that black guy in Porridge were you?