Next season, your predictions.

utd or weds be in the top two or playoffs?

mid table or just avoid relegation ?

or get relegated ?

utd or weds be in the top two or playoffs?

mid table or just avoid relegation ?

or get relegated ?

What's the alternative?

I think both teams will be mid.table,then again a lot depends on the summer signings for both teams.[and who utd get in as manager]

I think both teams will be mid.table,then again a lot depends on the summer signings for both teams.[and who utd get in as manager]

Exactly. Too early to make any prediction.

Messi, Ronaldo, Joe Hart and Gareth Bale all been for talks at Hillsborough over the last few days.

Wednesday 15th, United 9th.

Messi, Ronaldo, Joe Hart and Gareth Bale all been for talks at Hillsborough over the last few days.

Wednesday 15th, United 9th.

No you pudding, I told you they'd all been for walks in Hillsborough :hihi:

My predictions for next season are as follows,i will drink alot of beer,i will eat a lot of takeaways,i will still be restoring my motorhome,oh and finally the blades will still get my support come what may,just same as this season really!

My predictions for next season are as follows,i will drink alot of beer,i will eat a lot of takeaways,i will still be restoring my motorhome,oh and finally the blades will still get my support come what may,just same as this season really!

I cannot fault you for that Monzaman, my predication is United will win their opening 40 games giving them 120 points and promotion, draw the last 6. The Owls will lose their 1st 36 games, but win win all their last 10 giving them 30 points, sadly not enough to avoid relegation.

I made these two points as that's how relevant they are, rubbish; as is trying to predict especially as we don't have a manager, and neither club has released their players kept & released TMK.

I'm going to wait and see who we let go (for certain) who we manage to actually sign - not just loan. Same for United - but in addendum who they get as Manager.

Too many variables to speculate at the moment.

As fans aren't we are all mushrooms anyhow?

;)

Liking Monza's predictions with a few amendments (Vodka instead of beer; still trying to eat healthily instead of take aways; still looking after my OAP's as well as working and still an Owl - regardless!)

:):)

Edited by potlegs

No you pudding, I told you they'd all been for walks in Hillsborough :hihi:

Shock news, shock news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkshire Puddings were invented in France. :o

France!!!!! .................. :o

I have just seen Bill Gates in the chip shop opposite Leppings Lane stand he was asking the chippy man if it is busy on Match days and if the soccer! club across the Road will gain promotion next season.

So fingers crossed.

So with the dross that's already there I would predict 9th