For all you women out there- men who won't interact with children

should a man get involved with a woman with children if they dont like children ,is it normal for them to sit in a separate rooms then them also to walk out if the children walk in

if they carnt sit in same room as the woman and the children why should the woman sit with him if he carnt except her children should they still be together any advice welcome thank you:loopy:

No they should not be together if the guy does not like kids. When I met my now hubby when I was 15. He was 22, he had got a 6 month old boy. He had full custody of him. When I ended up with my husband , his son came as part of the package. They came as a pair, if they didn't, I would be worried about my Mr as a parent.

Anyway 14 and a half year later, we have had 2 more kids, and still together. There is no way we would still be together, if I had not excepted his son. Or if I disliked kids, I think it's right. :)

my eldest is an adult she is 20 but my 13 year old treats him like he treats her realy i am stuck in the middle she tells me that i shouldnt be with someone who doesnt like children

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 23:09 ----------

he doesnt have any children of his own he choose not to have any

the kids are part of you if he loves you the kids are part of the package if he dont like it then walk mt wife has two kids there part of her so they are part of me we`ve been together 35 years they now look on me as dad if he can`t accept the kids as his own then show him the door

I'm a 31 year old lad who doesn't want kids but I'm capable of interacting with other peoples! I think it's always good when you can give them back at the end of the day though!