United will have to sell their stars?

Yes mate, a few "blasts from the past" have made an appearance, not seen them post in a while! :hihi:

Nice to see you & rossrooney keeping tabs on all :thumbsup: apologies if I need to clock in to post, forgot you guy's run the forum these days.

Anyway, still here & still laughing at the blades failing and languishing in the pub league! UTO! WAWAW! :cool::D

[/b][/i][/u]

I have to take umbridge at that remark i am afraid,I would be thoroughly ashamed if the public purse had to bail out United because of people spending money they hadn't got then reneging on the debt,therefore finding themselves with an unfair advantage over all the other clubs that honour their debts.

Oh don't get me wrong - I'd be ashamed if that had or did ever happen to Wednesday.

But that didn't answer the point I made - the point being that you wouldn't say no, who ever the benefactor.

Oh don't get me wrong - I'd be ashamed if that had or did ever happen to Wednesday.

But that didn't answer the point I made - the point being that you wouldn't say no, who ever the benefactor.

Not only would they not say no Frank, but if by some miracle they declined an offer like that, the car parks around town would be full of trotters and shoes in the air. :hihi:

And I wouldn't hold your breath on an answer either, they only come on to tell us Owls when we're allowed to post!

Not only would they not say no Frank, but if by some miracle they declined an offer like that, the car parks around town would be full of trotters and shoes in the air. :hihi:

And I wouldn't hold your breath on an answer either, they only come on to tell us Owls when we're allowed to post!

You must read a different football forum to me pal?

This thread is typical of the usual format on here.

op starts thread with a question thinly disguised as a dig(fair enough)

then when any blades DARE to answer it with a dig,all hell breaks loose and we are all nasty blades.next the usual playground posts come along(yours being the perfect example) and the thread ends up on the compost heap,job done.TROTTERS being a typical dig,if you look back over time,its the same old same old ,all the time.the only time it improves is when wed lose then you dissappear for a while until a thread like this pops up.Ah well,i suppose it will never change i might as well get use to it!

You must read a different football forum to me pal?

This thread is typical of the usual format on here.

op starts thread with a question thinly disguised as a dig(fair enough)

then when any blades DARE to answer it with a dig,all hell breaks loose and we are all nasty blades.next the usual playground posts come along(yours being the perfect example) and the thread ends up on the compost heap,job done.TROTTERS being a typical dig,if you look back over time,its the same old same old ,all the time.the only time it improves is when wed lose then you dissappear for a while until a thread like this pops up.Ah well,i suppose it will never change i might as well get use to it!

The Sus domesticus sub sp blue/white posters know no better there is a warning at the top but they will post what they want with impunity

Nice to see you & rossrooney keeping tabs on all :thumbsup: apologies if I need to clock in to post, forgot you guy's run the forum these days.

Anyway, still here & still laughing at the blades failing and languishing in the pub league! UTO! WAWAW! :cool::D

I don't run the forum mate, I am not here that often, due to my jet setting life style (work related), and Rossy is not on every day. :huh:

Some big wig from the Blades has been on Radio Sheffield this morning stating that United may have to sell their young up and coming stars in the next few months.

Who are these World beaters as I watched the playoffs and the stars seemed to be non existent.

Thats just what i thought the "Stars" seem a bit dim to me.

Thats just what i thought the "Stars" seem a bit dim to me.

YES i think we all get it now,it was a dig.You wouldn't have guessed that would you.

Also if the letters are a bit "dim",it may be a fault on your computer screen,just a thought!

YES i think we all get it now,it was a dig.You wouldn't have guessed that would you.

Also if the letters are a bit "dim",it may be a fault on your computer screen,just a thought!

It's a bit harsh calling the op thread a dig. I've not seen the article so don't know if they called the players stars or not but there are a couple of players in there that could get a decent fee if they wanted to raise some cash. Still thought you had done all the cost cutting you needed at the beginning of the season.

Wether the 'stars' part was a dig or not the rest is only what has been said in an interview

Ee by gum you've opened a can of worms here Cuttsie, even Lestat has blessed us with his presence,and you've got quite a few hot under the collar.

To be fair the the playoff with yeovil was very poor with 2 very poor sides !

It will be a harder division next year so playoff's anyone ?? ;)

Excuse me but all I asked for was the correct figures quoting please!

I am not getting involved in this daft argument - I am not having a dig at anyone - Owl or Blade - both sides were quoting wrong amounts - apart for Jim (thanks for the link Jim) :)

Lol. Please all now go to the naughty step - and stick dummies back in :hihi::hihi: