Genuine highly qualified hypnotherepist needed/wanted

I am looking for a good quality highly qualified hypnotherepist in the Sheffield area asap. What I dont want is a NLP practisioner. I need the type of hypnosis where your actually put under hypnosis not just positive suggestion. Any advice greatly appreciated. Many Thanx

I went to http://www.wellthought.co.uk/ but it seemed to be more positive thinking and visualising the future. I was fully aware at all times. I went for two appointments and did not notice any affect at all so did not go back. However, it could be me as the therapist has all the right qualifications and experience etc

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 19:50 ----------

There are a couple of hypnotherapists that come on here sometimes. If you search for hypnotherapy in te box top right of the screen you will find some of the posts. One of them likes to restart old thread as a way, in my opinion, of advertising

Hi Wendyo. I am little with a reply but I would happy to talk to you about hypnosis and how I work. I don't do the basic positive suggestion stuff, I do actual therapy ;-)

If you have any questions please do ask away either here or DM me if you would prefer.

How much a session and how many sessions on average are needed?

Does hypnosis work?

How much a session and how many sessions on average are needed?

Each session (during office hours) is £70. The first meeting is a consultation. A week later the first hypnosis session is held. The number of sessions of hypnosis needed is different for different people but the approximate average number of times I see a client is for 3 treatment sessions.

---------- Post added 02-06-2013 at 22:43 ----------

Does hypnosis work?

Yes Marx, it does work as my reviews from happy clients prove. Everyone is capable of going into a trance and do on a regular basis. You call it "daydreaming" or being "off with the fairies" or if you are driving it is called being on "automatic pilot". All these states of mind are a kind of hypnotic trance. My job is to help you to deliberately return to that state of mind that you have only experienced accidentally in the past.

Once you are in that deeply relaxed frame of mind I help you to re-examine what you do, why and when. This is done in a number of different ways and can lead to effortless change because you have shifted your focus and expectation of yourself.

Edited by focusedhypno
corrected typo

What qualifications exactly are you looking for?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android