Tea Sets to Rent?

Afternoon all,

I am planning my friend's hen do and she has hinted that she would like an old fashioned vintage style high tea.

I have the venue and the catering sorted, however, I wondered if any one knew of any places/people that rent tea sets for the day? Looking for complete sets and cake stands if possible. Maximum of 20 guests.

My alternative is to scout the charity shops and carboots between now and the event - I wouold prefer matching sets however.

Any suggestions welcome :)

Thanks,

Ambz

Hi

If this is of help to you, I hire out mismatched vintage china teacups, saucers, teapots, sugar bowls and milk jugs along with side plates. Also cake plates and cake stands. For up to 30 people at the moment. If you would like to email me I can give you the prices. email:[email protected]

I also hire out vintage glassware should you wish to fill a few dishes with sweets.

Thankyou regards Ann

Edited by milow

Thanks nikki.

You are welcome to come and view our stock. We deliver and collect. I can provide mixed colours or full matching set for parties of that size. I have a few sets where we have several of the same colour, approx. 15 to 20 places the same colour. I also have 10 two or three cake stands in the same colours too. You can't see much from the website but I will unpack some if you want to come over and view them.

Regards

Cheryl

Hi I have sent you a P.M I am the owner of http://www.mariesteapartyhire.co.uk

We can also provide your catering needs for the "afternoon tea" themed with china or you can hire just the china. We also have a vintage caravan available for hire, which comes with our waitressing services. We have many other props available, which is on our website.

Good luck with the planning.

Marie