Seamstress/clothes etc alterations recommendations in Sheffield

at the end of the Viaduct at Meadowhall. T & C Tayloring just off End of Sheffield Road. I have used them several times. No probs and cheap :-)

I recommend Alter on Ecclesall Road, near to Endcliffe Park.

I third this!

Me too, but be warned its not cheap!!!!

Hardly expensive either!!

I found their prices reasonable. You pay for what you get. Pay cheap, get cheap work.

I had two dressed taken in by them and they now fit me like a glove. Despite me bringing them in just before they went on their annual leave, had them back to me in two weeks (though I wasnt in a rush) It wasnt straight forward work either. One dress had to be brought in, hem raised, neck lowered - essentially redesigned. The other dress had to be shortened and brought in.

Would recommend to anyone.

Sew unique in bradway. Great service.

Alterations in Greenhill by Marjorie Marjorie 0114 2359715.

HI does anyone know where i could take a pair of curtains to be taken up would rather be S6 or there abouts so i dont have to travel far..cheers.

If you put in curtain alteration in Sheffield in your search engine it comes up with a few, but they are not on your door step, have you a local dry cleaners they may know of someone who does curtain alterations locally to you, worth a try.

There is a place in the hollow at Commonside, I've used her for alterations.

I can recommend Tracey's at Ecclesfield, I recently had a pair taken up and was extremely satisfied.