Frankenstiens monster living in wardsend cemetry

I took a walk up there last week. This washing line is about 8ft up in the air, I'd have something to say if my oh put one up that high. Underneath it was a wooden hand made cross and another partially made.

There are fairies at the bottom of my garden, there are fairies at the bottom of my garden............................... at the bottom of my garden there are fairies:roll::roll:

We don't need to know about your sexual habits, ta.

Well laugh if you will, but I was walking through Wardsend Cemetary a few weeks ago late at night as I had missed my last bus home, It was dark and very intimidating as you can imagine, anyway I was cut short having an upset tummy during the day, I slipped behind a gravestone to relieve myself, when I herd a voice slowly say,"there's only me and you in this graveyard" I replied, "they'll only bi thee when I get mi ****in trousers up" LOL!

Well laugh if you will, but I was walking through Wardsend Cemetary a few weeks ago late at night as I had missed my last bus home, It was dark and very intimidating as you can imagine, anyway I was cut short having an upset tummy during the day, I slipped behind a gravestone to relieve myself, when I herd a voice slowly say,"there's only me and you in this graveyard" I replied, "they'll only bi thee when I get mi ****in trousers up" LOL!

What happened next?