Frankenstiens monster living in wardsend cemetry

well now the weather has changed iv been walking through wardsend cemetry each day..and on the main path..some one has been cooking food with a small fire..each day the small fire is warm..and know one is around..but today a local guy who was walking his dog told me that theirs a monster that lives in the tombs..cooks out door..he said that in the 1700s their was a mad doctor.that lived on clubmill lane and he did experiments with electric cables on dead frogs..made them jump...and then on dead people in wardsend cemetry...then he told me that when the council pulled down the old chaple..the monster whent to live in the tombs...eating the dead frogs....does any one else know if this is true..as if so im not walking through wardsend no more

I actually believe you ... electricity's been around for a couple of thousand years at least, despite what denlin says.

Unfortunately though, your story loses a certain element of credence, when you consider the cemetery wasn't invented until 1859.

I don't think it's mere coincidence that Mary Woolenstonecraft Godwin used to picnic there as a lass though, using the flattened tombstone of a certain Mr. Francis Neville Stein as a base for her Primus stove, on which she baked many a kettle of tea whilst chasing her paramour, a certain Percy Bysshe Shelley, round the gravestones.

Neither is it coincidence that Mary's dad was none other than Luigi Galvani-Godwin, the inventor of electric frogs legs. It's a pretty well known fact that he carried out many experiments (involving frogs legs) in his underground laboratory at nearby Wardsend Manor, to the disgust of the newly formed anti vivisection club.

Put all these facts together and there's some pretty compelling evidence eh!? :gag:

he may have got car batteries and jump leads from ,coopers scrap yard

so do you think the old guy wi dog got his date wrong then...could it be later they did experiments with frogs..and penguins....or was their a doctor down clubmill or neepsend..may be he had car batteries and jump leads......

Why make a frog jump with electric?just flick em up the ass and they jump on their own.

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 19:54 ----------

he may have got car batteries and jump leads from ,coopers scrap yard

Good thinking :hihi:

[/color]

Why make a frog jump with electric?just flick em up the ass and they jump on their own.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Now that was funny

And what do you think lightening was made of in the 1700's?

Well obviously lightning in the 1700's would have been coal fired steam lightning.

Well obviously lightning in the 1700's would have been coal fired steam lightning.

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages!!!:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

After carefully studying the evidence to date I believe that the illusive monster could be an early ancestor of the elusive hillsborough tree penguins.

Look at the facts, firstly the river don is just down the hill and only a short morrisons trolley push away and the 5 archers pond could contain prehistoric tinless sardines (much sought after by the penguinsaurus ) which roamed Sheffield 5 at the time.!!:confused:

i remember back in 63-65 that skulls was found in the trees by people..it made the head lines ..a witch cult had dug em up...their are pentagrams on the stones today..i must admit tho ..their are strange lights.and noises in wardsend....and the buzzing from plylons..this makes it true i think.theirs loads of secret passages under the cemetry..that was dug out by the romans..that was looking for lead..and iron ore..so the monster could be in their...i think it goes from their to rotherham these tunnels...so romans must have had electric to drill and see....

There's definitely something in it. My Aunty Flo says that her great great grandma became an unfortunate victim of the "One-eyed Wardsend Wild Wanger'. She said that people believed you could tell who the next victim would be as they couldn't use a capital letter until it was too late....

When I saw this thread, I had to go down and see my cousin Ygor who is the chief stone fettler at Wardsend, and he told me there are no tombs as such for anyone or anything to make a dwelling.

He said it could be the Firebeast from next door at the ski village,as he has become somewhat of a pest since he moved in.

hope this is of help.

i think tho its keepin things alive from the pylons its call stastic .....thats charging em up.....a bit like ready breck men...from frosties.....but could be wrong tho..ill think about that one..........

And what do you think lightening was made of in the 1700's?

This story sounds totaly plausible to me except that it couldn't be Frankensteins monster as Eastern Europeans had not been invented then.I think the monster was the creation of a local man,Dr Frank N. Strines.

Dont you mean Frank from The Strines ?