Kevin m'cabe out!

Cannot see anything wrong with it, just highlights his failings in the managerial sense. What does astound me is, if he'd put 10% of the effort in buying interests in other clubs all over the world into United, we'd be nowhere near where we are now.

He has to learn, you get what's at home right 1st, then possibly spread your wings.

Whoever uploaded can't even spell McCabes name right for starters.

Now to "m'cabe out". Do people not understand he can't simply be ousted, he owns us lock stock and barrel so unless someone else buys him out it aint happening. It's akin to me asking them to give up an house they own, why the hell would they ?

Pointless video with nothing constructive about it.

Whoever uploaded can't even spell McCabes name right for starters.

Now to "m'cabe out". Do people not understand he can't simply be ousted, he owns us lock stock and barrel so unless someone else buys him out it aint happening. It's akin to me asking them to give up an house they own, why the hell would they ?

Pointless video with nothing constructive about it.

And he knows that, and he gets a kick from knowing it

And he knows that, and he gets a kick from knowing it

Do you think KM takes pleasure from our failure ? and the devaluing of his assets ?

Do you think KM takes pleasure from our failure ? and the devaluing of his assets ?

I do think he does take some pleasure yes, as he knows the fans will come no matter what, we have had lots of opportunities to improve and he's baulked at them.

We could have had BWP but oh no, you have to speculate to accumulate, and he'll not do that anymore. While ever he insists on going down the line he does, we will flounder I'm not sure if you are old enough to remember going into 4th division (not being condescending BTW).

That was a perfect example of buying journeymen and players past it, with no love of the shirt. I loved John Matthews but can never forgive him for bottling the penalty, he'd have been better thought of taking it and missing it, I think he'd have bust the net personally.

Not many people know this or it's an urban myth, but Don Givens arrived that day at the ground on the Wallsall coach. KM might have done a lot of good for the club, pre 2007, but he's shown zero interest in getting us back into that league, or the Championship.

He won't step down as you say until he gets a good return, but it's getting someone to come in and just take a chance or throw money round like confetti. It just rankles that Cardiff & Hull can do it, why cannot either Sheffield club, are we both a poison chalice?

I'm no McCabe supporter Pete but we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

I just can't see how any business man could take pleasure out of losing a reported 1m a month to keep us afloat.

I'm no McCabe supporter Pete but we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

I just can't see how any business man could take pleasure out of losing a reported 1m a month to keep us afloat.

I agree - I don't think he enjoys us being in the state we are - but equally he seems to have reached the point where it's just a business now, and the love of United (that he may have had when he started) has dwindled with the failures, and the OTT abuse he's received... perhaps not too dissimilar in what happened with Mr Allen at S6 - started off with the best of intentions, but eventually the goodwill disappeared as the results went south and off the pitch affairs nosedived...

I agree - I don't think he enjoys us being in the state we are - but equally he seems to have reached the point where it's just a business now, and the love of United (that he may have had when he started) has dwindled with the failures, and the OTT abuse he's received... perhaps not too dissimilar in what happened with Mr Allen at S6 - started off with the best of intentions, but eventually the goodwill disappeared as the results went south and off the pitch affairs nosedived...

It's not a bad comparison but even Mr McCabe wouldn't give a manager a FOUR year contract with the club bottom of the division and then sack him five weeks later when they are fourth from bottom.

Since Derek Dooley departed (god bless his soul) we've been a rudderless ship, we really need a director of football or at least an advisor to McCabe. McCabes heart is in the right place but he couldn't tell a football from an arsehole, therein lays our real problem.

It's not a bad comparison but even Mr McCabe wouldn't give a manager a FOUR year contract with the club bottom of the division and then sack him five weeks later when they are fourth from bottom.

Maybe not, but he did hire Robson on an extortionate contract - choosing your manager from an 80s Panini album is not the way... :)

Maybe not, but he did hire Robson on an extortionate contract - choosing your manager from an 80s Panini album is not the way... :)

Extortion? I'm surprised he didn't sue. ;)