Who to keep and who to get rid of ?

get rid of:

Taylor, mattock, pecnik, mayor, prutton, weaver, pugh, howard, llera, semedo, olifinjana, maguire

I would keep either semedo or try and sign olifinjana,wouldnt want to be without both.

As an outsider looking in, I am surprised that so many want to keep JJ, when you all admit he has one good game in 10. He is a petulant spoiled little child, he showed that elbowing Naughton (and getting away with it), and then kicking over the bottles when substituted a few years back.

I have copied what dobby put keep the following;

Kirkland,Antonio,Reda,Gardener, Buxton and try sign Lita he does seem to play better in blue & white. This is just my observation from games on TV. I also must say from what I've seen I like that is it Giles Coke, he plays well and puts himself about.

If you got Hendo and kept Llera it would be a toss up who'd get sent off most, Hendo is more clumsy than dirty.

Edited by Bypassblade

Thing is about JJ,he can come off the bench and change a game so easily,his 90mins a game have gone,but as a impact player,we would miss him.If he gets another year,i would think thats the way he will be played.

If it wasn't for JJ in recent games we could have gone down, he's improved his consistency to be fair to the lad, he's like a fine malt, getting better with age...

If it wasn't for JJ in recent games we could have gone down, he's improved his consistency to be fair to the lad, he's like a fine malt, getting better with age...

Ey up corks,i wasnt too impressed with that madden lad yesterday playing for yeovil,i know you have seen a bit more of him,his he better than yesterdays performance.

Ey up corks,i wasnt too impressed with that madden lad yesterday playing for yeovil,i know you have seen a bit more of him,his he better than yesterdays performance.

Alright m8, yeah given better service I can see him doing very well for himself, and he showed another side to his game yesterday with a lovey cross for the Yeovil second goal...

Alright m8, yeah given better service I can see him doing very well for himself, and he showed another side to his game yesterday with a lovey cross for the Yeovil second goal...

And he showed another side to his game, when he headed over from 4 yards or less. I don't think you lot would go far wrong with a bid for Porter, it would be a wrench but we'd have to live with it :hihi::hihi:

And he showed another side to his game, when he headed over from 4 yards or less. I don't think you lot would go far wrong with a bid for Porter, it would be a wrench but we'd have to live with it :hihi::hihi:

hahaha No ta you can keep him, wouldn't mind that Callum McFadzian though he looks a decent sort, off topic totally but Jose Baxter is a decent player at Oldham but he likes the woodwork incredibly he hit the beans on toast or bar 13 times last season :0

I would keep either semedo or try and sign olifinjana,wouldnt want to be without both.

for me we can find a better player to do their job.

hahaha No ta you can keep him, wouldn't mind that Callum McFadzian though he looks a decent sort, off topic totally but Jose Baxter is a decent player at Oldham but he likes the woodwork incredibly he hit the beans on toast or bar 13 times last season :0

Yes McFazdean looks promising, but needs to just beef up a bit and not go down so easily. Harry Maguire looks like he ate all the beef :hihi:, I think even I could outrun him.

for me we can find a better player to do their job.

Olis done well since he's been at Hillsborough in my opinion anyway m8 for what it's worth haha, get rid of Semedo but keep Oli, we need to sign a "creative midfielder" so I suppose really one would need to be kept otherwise we would have to sign both types of central midfielder then.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 19:18 ----------

Yes McFazdean looks promising, but needs to just beef up a bit and not go down so easily. Harry Maguire looks like he ate all the beef :hihi:, I think even I could outrun him.

Yeah he's a very funny shape Maguire his neck look's like it's stuck down his back lol :)

Out of the loanees I'd keep Olafinjami,I think Howards' worth a 1 yr.contract,can't see us getting Helan due to wages,Lita is on 30k at Swansea & he aint worth no where near that,Pugh is a steady player,nothing more.For my wish list I'd like Marlon King,thought he was superb at Hillsbro' & Chris Burke from Birmingham,was voted player of the championship not long ago,and Perkins from Barnsley,I think he's a terrific little player,always busy,always looking to make things happen.Plus we're gonna need a decent centre back and a left sided player.I'd keep all the young uns with the possible exception of Mayor.