Who to keep and who to get rid of ?

I wouldn't mind him back but like you say time will tell.

Didn't think you rated him Corks, i reckon we would have been safe for a few weeks with CoG in the side, i really did rate him, and without him baarnsley would be down IMO.

I would be tempted to keep Pecnik, think he has somethin about him that DJ will coax out of him, Not sure about olifinbanana, thought he was shocking at posh, but i've not been to many this season so i will reserve judgement.

Please stay away from Pennant, once bitten and all that, think we need more creativity and vision in the team, a Gerrard(dirty diving scouse)/Lampard/Parker type player, and another solid, skillful CB to go alongside....Gardner!!! O/H dad has him down as player of the season, but i, like Corks, don't rate him, not for a push up the table.

I've been saying Wednesday should get rid of JJ every season for god knows how long mainly because he'd show you what he can do and then be out injured for the next three months. Even up until yesterday I was thinking along the same lines despite his recent good form but after that 45 minutes he gave us I'd give him another contract for his entertainment value alone.

He was fantastic yesterday, the excitement he can generate when he's in the mood eclipses everybody else in the squad (including Antonio). We haven't had an entertainer like him since Sibon and Di Canio before him.

Absolutely right 100% m8, he's a gem who will be missed when he does eventually head for pastures new, personally I would love him to retire at Wednesday and we have a testimonial for him, I think we would get a packed house, he's Wednesdays longest server by quite a mile.

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 22:36 ----------

Didn't think you rated him Corks, i reckon we would have been safe for a few weeks with CoG in the side, i really did rate him, and without him baarnsley would be down IMO.

I would be tempted to keep Pecnik, think he has somethin about him that DJ will coax out of him, Not sure about olifinbanana, thought he was shocking at posh, but i've not been to many this season so i will reserve judgement.

Please stay away from Pennant, once bitten and all that, think we need more creativity and vision in the team, a Gerrard(dirty diving scouse)/Lampard/Parker type player, and another solid, skillful CB to go alongside....Gardner!!! O/H dad has him down as player of the season, but i, like Corks, don't rate him, not for a push up the table.

I didn't rate him doing the business in the Championship, I expected him to struggle with the step up.

He's done well with Barnsley though so can't fault the lad.

I've been saying Wednesday should get rid of JJ every season for god knows how long mainly because he'd show you what he can do and then be out injured for the next three months. Even up until yesterday I was thinking along the same lines despite his recent good form but after that 45 minutes he gave us I'd give him another contract for his entertainment value alone.

He was fantastic yesterday, the excitement he can generate when he's in the mood eclipses everybody else in the squad (including Antonio). We haven't had an entertainer like him since Sibon and Di Canio before him.

If JJ was consistent week in week out Jim, he definatley wouldnt be at Wednesday!

If JJ was consistent week in week out Jim, he definatley wouldnt be at Wednesday!

Ha, ha. Tell me something I don't know!

I think its already been sorted that Pecnik has played his last game for the club, defo got skill but too lightweight for Championship.

I'd give Llera another contract, hated and liked in equal measure but wholehearted player.

I've seen us linked with Darius Henderson, not my cup of tea but shows Jones is looking for a target man.

DJ really needs to get his transfers right this time as last seasons were a disaster. Be a shame to see Semedo go but he was found wanting at the start of the season.

I think its already been sorted that Pecnik has played his last game for the club, defo got skill but too lightweight for Championship.

I'd give Llera another contract, hated and liked in equal measure but wholehearted player.

I've seen us linked with Darius Henderson, not my cup of tea but shows Jones is looking for a target man.

DJ really needs to get his transfers right this time as last seasons were a disaster. Be a shame to see Semedo go but he was found wanting at the start of the season.

Semedo looks like he's been on the weights.

DJ has now got the time and feel of the task in hand, last season he concentrated on taking us up, then rushed to rebuild.(perhaps unnecessarily)

Its his team now, and we ahve been a settled side more or less since january, he'll strengthen where we need...In DJ I trust.

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 23:22 ----------

Semedo looks like he's been on the weights.

Has his neck shrunk then:hihi::hihi:

Anyways, where's tha been the last few weeks?

DJ has now got the time and feel of the task in hand, last season he concentrated on taking us up, then rushed to rebuild.(perhaps unnecessarily)

Its his team now, and we ahve been a settled side more or less since january, he'll strengthen where we need...In DJ I trust.

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 23:22 ----------

Has his neck shrunk then:hihi::hihi:

Anyways, where's tha been the last few weeks?

HAHAHA, I've been around pal, just don't post much as I go on twitter a lot as you can talk the game with more than just Owls and Blades.

I'd like to see Lee Grant back at Hillsborough.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 00:50 ----------

Keep:

Kirkland, Buxton, Reda Johnson, Gardner, Llera, Antonio, JJ, McCabe, Coke, Lee, Semedo,:

O'Grady should never have gone to Barnsley. Owner, or not, Mandaric has no business choosing who should, or should not, be in the team / squad.

Keep your opinions to yourself Milan, DJ doesn't need any interference from you.

Get Rid:

Taylor, Maguire (maybe), Mattock, Pecnik, Mayor, Corry, Prutton (Maybe), Madine, Bywater, Weaver.

Loans: Helan (sign/loan), Pugh (Get Rid), Olofinjana (sign/loan), Lita (not sure), Howard (depends)

Edited by Hotmale 1954

get rid of:

Taylor, mattock, pecnik, mayor, prutton, weaver, pugh, howard, llera, semedo, olifinjana, maguire

Ha, ha. Tell me something I don't know!

Er my middle name is Ian :hihi::hihi:

Keep.JJ,Kirkland,Antonio,Reda,Gardener,Buxton and try sign Lita,the rest can go.