Yeovil vs Blades (2nd leg )

If we'd shown 10% of what Swindon did to come from 3-1 down... Brentford really don't want to be promoted, do they :hihi:

Was just thinking to myself oh well at least one team in red and white stripes would be at wembley and then Swindon score in fergie time :hihi:

Texting grappler the score as hes on his way back from Yeovil and he was saying that, that game alone has more goals in it than seen at Bramall Lane in the last month :hihi::hihi:

Is Donaldson of Brentford the biggest con man in the division? the other week at the Lane he was diving for penalties and throwing a sly elbow when the ref wasn't watching, and feigning injury... today he got kicked on the arm and fell to the ground clutching his face, trying to get the man sent off... just now he fouled the Swindon defender but got away with it, and the Swindon guy fell onto the ball and handled it (probably thinking it was a foul)... and he's got a second yellow for it!

He'll do well in the Premiership with that kind of talent...

Is Donaldson of Brentford the biggest con man in the division? the other week at the Lane he was diving for penalties and throwing a sly elbow when the ref wasn't watching, and feigning injury... today he got kicked on the arm and fell to the ground clutching his face, trying to get the man sent off... just now he fouled the Swindon defender but got away with it, and the Swindon guy fell onto the ball and handled it (probably thinking it was a foul)... and he's got a second yellow for it!

He'll do well in the Premiership with that kind of talent...

I was thinking the same 71

Is he one of yours? I can't tell, but he/she seems to hate the blades quite a lot!

No idea,why do want him.:hihi:

No idea,why do want him.:hihi:

No thanks, they're the Porter of posters :D

No thanks, they're the Porter of posters :D

Thank god,ive just checked and he hates us as much as you.:hihi:so nope he aint one of us .:)

Well.... We knew it was oing to happen, if not here, Wembley.

Disappointing second half.

Disappointing first 5 minutes.

We got what we deserve and good luck to Yeovil.

Owls on Facebook are showing their class, not bothered how their team downs and jumping up and down with excitement at our failures, it's all so sad. Each to their own.

Disappointing to see some posters on here doing pretty much the same too.

theres always some Robbie, there would of been some blades doing the exact same if we had gone down. not much you can say about the game apart from you were poor, big improvements needed if you want auto next season

theres always some Robbie, there would of been some blades doing the exact same if we had gone down. not much you can say about the game apart from you were poor, big improvements needed if you want auto next season

Totally agree with that.

Some Blades are embarrassing too.

They like to call it 'banter' .... I call it sad.

Totally agree with that.

Some Blades are embarrassing too.

They like to call it 'banter' .... I call it sad.

I call it banter

5 minutes to hand before I head off to the club to celebrate a perfect Saturday. I don't care if you like me, I don't care whether you like my posts, I don't care about anything what so ever and this evening I will lift my pint pot to my lips with a nice smile when thinking about the misery of all those Sheffield Wednesday fans who are dis-satisfied this evening. Now I hate Leeds United with a passion but tonight I will give them this victory and toast them because quite frankly a good few Owls fans need to make a trip down to Wynsor's on langsett road come Monday because you have become way too big for your shoes. All this talk on Football Heaven of late play-off pursuits, all this talk of being 9th or whatever today with the play-offs in sight. Your a poor team in what has turned out to be a very poor open Championship this year, if my auntie had a pair she would have been my uncle.

Look down owls because your not good enough to look upwards!

I don't need to talk about my team were fine! Our "thug" as you lot call him will see us over the line with his passion alone! Suppose you lot are gutted that you can't call him "agent".

One thing for certain, none of those players in Wednesday shirts will be getting jobs as dog walkers any time soon because they cant hold a lead!

Leeds 2 - 1 South Barnsley

BLADES 2-0 swindon

Bring on tuesday night! COME ON YOU RED & WHITE WIZZAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!

5 minutes to hand before I head off to the club to celebrate a perfect Monday. I don't care if you like me, I don't care whether you like my posts, I don't care about anything what so ever and this evening I will lift my pint pot to my lips with a nice smile when thinking about the misery of all those Sheffield United fans who are dis-satisfied this evening. Now I hate Yeovil Town with a passion but tonight I will give them this victory and toast them because quite frankly a good few blades fans need to make a trip down to Wynsor's on langsett road come Monday because you have become way too big for your shoes. Your a poor team in what has turned out to be a very very very very very poor open LEAGUE 1 this year, if my auntie had a pair she would have been my uncle.

Look down United because your not good enough to look upwards!

I don't need to talk about my team were fine! Your "thug" as we call him will NOT see you over the line with his passion alone! We are delighted we can call him "agent".

One thing for certain, those players in United shirts WILL BE getting jobs as dog walkers any time soon because they cant play football.

Yeovil 2 - 0 South Barnsley

COME ON YOU BlUE & WHITE WIZZAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 19:37 ----------

To the decent blades on here, commiserations.

5 minutes to hand before I head off to the club to celebrate a perfect Monday. I don't care if you like me, I don't care whether you like my posts, I don't care about anything what so ever and this evening I will lift my pint pot to my lips with a nice smile when thinking about the misery of all those Sheffield United fans who are dis-satisfied this evening. Now I hate Yeovil Town with a passion but tonight I will give them this victory and toast them because quite frankly a good few blades fans need to make a trip down to Wynsor's on langsett road come Monday because you have become way too big for your shoes. Your a poor team in what has turned out to be a very very very very very poor open LEAGUE 1 this year, if my auntie had a pair she would have been my uncle.

Look down United because your not good enough to look upwards!

I don't need to talk about my team were fine! Your "thug" as we call him will NOT see you over the line with his passion alone! We are delighted we can call him "agent".

One thing for certain, those players in United shirts WILL BE getting jobs as dog walkers any time soon because they cant play football.

Yeovil 2 - 0 South Barnsley

COME ON YOU BlUE & WHITE WIZZAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 19:37 ----------

To the decent blades on here, commiserations.

Think the word I'm looking for is touché lol

Thanks hursty. Doesn't hurt as much as it did last season.