Stall Holders wanted!!

Hi,

We are doing a fundraising event on saturday 15th June 2013 11AM-3PM. We are looking for stall holders to attend this, please contact us if you would like a stall.

Thanks,

Hi there, who are you and where are you based please? How much does a stall cost? Thanks!

Please could you provide details???

How much?

Where?

Whats the fundraising for?

Thanks

Hi,

We are Inspire sensory and outreach services and we are based in high green, sheffield. Stalls will be £8 with all proceeds going to Lillie's fund, her story can be found on the hallam FM website. We are doing the event in conjunction with cash for kids. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require further information.

Hi, I'd be interested in hosting a stall..based on health and wellness and nutrition :) Please let me know if you have an availability! Thanks, Rachel

Hi Can you tell me how much stalls are and where they will be. I do party supplies, cake decorations etc...

Hi, We do still have some space remaining for stalls, these will be inside and the event is to be held at inspire, packhorse lane, high green, s35 3hy. Stalls will be £8, all of which will go to Lillies funds. Please email [email protected] to confirm your booking of a table.

Many Thanks,

Inspire