United's Cut Price Play-Off Tickets

So United wanted to make the ticket prices even cheaper for tonight's game but were scuppered by the Football League eh.

Blades Compromise Over Tickets

Things must be bad resorting to this. Reading the story it comes across like United didn't want to share out their gate receipts as they are seen as the 'Cash Cow' (surely they mean Piggy Bank?) of League 1.

Serious question though, is it just me or is it always the attitude 'Glass Half Empty' for Blades and 'Glass Half Full' for Owls. One going for promotion has trouble selling tickets yet one faced with relegation gets a bumper crowd :loopy:

The club rightfully should make ticket prices as cheap as possible. Its the least they can do for what pretty much every blades fan will see as a disapointing season (to this point).

Serious question though, is it just me or is it always the attitude 'Glass Half Empty' for Blades and 'Glass Half Full' for Owls. One going for promotion has trouble selling tickets yet one faced with relegation gets a bumper crowd :loopy:

The last time they had a bumper crowd in a relegation fight that they lost against Palace the tickets were VERY CHEAP.

For Blades fans i think its a case of 5 times bitten 6th time shy :gag:

Like potty said on another thread they will all turn up at Wembley IF we get there ....Good chance we will win tonight, I saw a post somewhere else from TAT who said he was changing his pre drink pub, his underwear, his seat, even his pre match routine in general to remove the curse , so maybe this is our year

So United wanted to make the ticket prices even cheaper for tonight's game but were scuppered by the Football League eh.

Blades Compromise Over Tickets

Things must be bad resorting to this. Reading the story it comes across like United didn't want to share out their gate receipts as they are seen as the 'Cash Cow' (surely they mean Piggy Bank?) of League 1.

It always amazes me when people have a go at teams for trying to do something right by the fans.

Tickets for tonight's game should £10 adults and £1 children.

Reckon we'll hit the the 25k mark tonight?

The last time they had a bumper crowd in a relegation fight that they lost against Palace the tickets were VERY CHEAP.

Like potty said on another thread they will all turn up at Wembley IF we get there ....Good chance we will win tonight, I saw a post somewhere else from TAT who said he was changing his pre drink pub, his underwear, his seat, even his pre match routine in general to remove the curse , so maybe this is our year

About time the scruffy sod!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

God TAT's not changed his underwear since the introduction of P Offs :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 14:38 ----------

It always amazes me when people have a go at teams for trying to do something right by the fans.

Tickets for tonight's game should £10 adults and £1 children.

I'm with you on this one Robbie, we are the "cash cow", but just trying to boost crowd, they can't do right, for wrong.

With two games in quick succession and then the possibility of paying rib off prices for the day out in London the club do right trying to keep prices down but obviously our neighbours aren’t going to that get in the way of a childish dig. :roll:

With two games in quick succession and then the possibility of paying rib off prices for the day out in London the club do right trying to keep prices down but obviously our neighbours aren’t going to that get in the way of a childish dig. :roll:

To be fair your neighbours havent made any childish digs about it but stuck up for United. They seem damned if they do, damned if they don't. Clubs should ne applauded for cheaper tickets, whether in a playoff push or relegation game

Going off topic a little bit but, went to a concert the other week and there was noticably quite a few empty seats in a smallish venue for a bloke who would sell 25,000 with his band no problem in stadiums back in the day.

Half way through the show after a song he pointed out the empty seats up top and then genuinley thanked everyone for coming out in these hard economic times....

As for TAT and his underwear ...I MADE THAT BIT UP :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Reckon we'll hit the the 25k mark tonight?

Anyone with sense probably won't be going at all.

They could charge a £1 and I still wouldn't go.

I can thank McCabe for my complete lack of faith and interest in United at the moment.

Lose to Yeovil in the Play-Offs and go and fill Rotherham's shoes in League 2 at the end of next season.

Going off topic a little bit but, went to a concert the other week and there was noticably quite a few empty seats in a smallish venue for a bloke who would sell 25,000 with his band no problem in stadiums back in the day.Half way through the show after a song he pointed out the empty seats up top and then genuinley thanked everyone for coming out in these hard economic times....

As for TAT and his underwear ...I MADE THAT BIT UP :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thing is though CB,who wants to watch gary glitter these days.:hihi: