Stuart Hall arrested/charged/prosecuted

So now you're presenting your little scenario as reality, without any supporting evidence. Wow.

I've provided lots of supporting evidence to support it.

I've provided lots of supporting evidence to support it.

That is not supporting evidence for this case. Just because something is documented on the internet to have happened, it does mean this it has anything relevant to say in the pedophile Hall's case.

I'm amazed that you take something that most wouldn't even consider evidence, when I say most I actually mean everybody else, and then you place a similar if not even greater weight than multiple corroborating witnesses and a confession.

To be clear, on one side as I said there are multiple corroborating witnesses, and a confession. On the other side there are links to unrelated cases in a completely different law system.

That is not supporting evidence for this case. Just because something is documented on the internet to have happened, it does mean this it has anything relevant to say in the pedophile Hall's case.

I'm amazed that you take something that most wouldn't even consider evidence, when I say most I actually mean everybody else, and then you place a similar if not even greater weight than multiple corroborating witnesses and a confession.

To be clear, on one side as I said there are multiple corroborating witnesses, and a confession. On the other side there are links to unrelated cases in a completely different law system.

It’s nice that you apparently know the opinion of everyone; you must feel all godlike, but be warned people have been locked up in mental institutions for much less.

It’s nice that you apparently know the opinion of everyone; you must feel all godlike, but be warned people have been locked up in mental institutions for much less.

What you call godlike, I call common sense.

What you call godlike, I call common sense.

So its common sense that you know the opinion of everyone else. OK. :loopy:

So its common sense that you know the opinion of everyone else. OK. :loopy:

LOL.

No, it's common sense that multiple corroborating witnesses and a confession carry a far greater weight of evidence for this case than some randomly googled cases in a completely different legal system.

LOL.

No, it's common sense that multiple corroborating witnesses and a confession carry a far greater weight of evidence for this case than some randomly googled cases in a completely different legal system.

I imagine it's also common sense every time an innocent person is charged and convicted based of corroborating evidence from multiple witnesses, even though several years later it is proved that they were infact inocent allalong.

Makes you wonder how they got it wrong so many times when its just commen sense.

I imagine it's also common sense every time an innocent person is charged and convicted based of corroborating evidence from multiple witnesses, even though several years later it is proved that they were infact inocent allalong.

Makes you wonder how they got it wrong so many times when its just commen sense.

Makes you wonder why an innocent person would plead guilty to avoid that possibility.

When was the last time someone was wrongly locked up for being a paedophile in the U.k?

Links would be great,but just be careful what you put into Google,we wouldn't want the Police wrongly knocking on your door,would we?:D

You do have a great ability to dig a hole,and not know when to stop.

When was the last time someone was wrongly locked up for being a paedophile in the U.k?

Links would be great,but just be careful what you put into Google,we wouldn't want the Police wrongly knocking on your door,would we?:D

You do have a great ability to dig a hole,and not know when to stop.

I'm not the one in the hole, I proved my point a while back.

I'm not the one in the hole, I proved my point a while back.

No, you haven't.

If you have any examples of alledged pedophiles accused by multiple independant witnesses in our country who pled guilty to the offences and were subsequently found to be entirely innocent then you will have proved your point.

Unless you can do that then you're defending this nonce and slandering his victims by suggesting they may be lying despite his admission to the crimes he committed against them.

No, you haven't.

If you have any examples of alledged pedophiles accused by multiple independant witnesses in our country who pled guilty to the offences and were subsequently found to be entirely innocent then you will have proved your point.

Unless you can do that then you're defending this nonce and slandering his victims by suggesting they may be lying despite his admission to the crimes he committed against them.

I haven't suggested they are lying, that just in your head, you are letting your emotions run riot with common sense.